Bar Prices predictions 2022

Jimmyjam1

On 3/20/2022 at 7:54 PM, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Regarding doubles/mixers, I don’t think I’ve ever bought one at Glastonbury. I buy plenty of pints for the coldness, but you can bring more than enough spirits to last the whole weekend. I am partial to a Bloody Mary though, especially from the place with the cage and the singer above it.

This I will have to try.. Love BM.... 

1 hour ago, benc said:

I was only staff one year, but I don't remember that much difference price wise

The years I worked, I found that some crew bars (Arcadia) were about the same price as public bars, whereas some (Unfairground) were about a quid a pint cheaper across the board.

since like 2017 (?) carsberg is always sold side by side to Export in any festival or event i've been to as it's the been side by side to normal carlsberg. can't recall what bars (my first year plus hazy memory) but export was deffo on offer as it was their main drink to push at glasto in 2019 

edit, was meant to tag @efcfanwirral

Edited by Obiginnaw

17 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

since like 2017 (?) carsberg is always sold side by side to Export in any festival or event i've been to as it's the been side by side to normal carlsberg. can't recall what bars (my first year plus hazy memory) but export was deffo on offer as it was their main drink to push at glasto in 2019 

edit, was meant to tag @efcfanwirral

Most of the main bars didn't have it as an option in 2019 - I was looking for any and all alternatives to the normal stuff and struggled. Would love it if it's more widespread 

Edited by efcfanwirral

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

Bloody hell, is that a public bar? Is that from this century?

It's as stated. Tom's Field Bar. I swear it was dearer in 2019! Seeing what I have seen, i am even more optimistic that a 6 quid craft pint will be reality. Also good that the price at Tom's is aggregated to 3.50 for cask beer irrespective of ABV. 3.6 up to 4.8.

A lot of the food stalls still have blanks where the price would be and the bars. I expect the cartel fixing Will be done tonight.

One other thing. It is absolutely fucking redders!

4 minutes ago, sunnyshoes said:

Does anyone know if there are other draught cider options at the public bars than Brothers? That looks a bit strong for me. 

It's only 6.8% Festival Strength at the Brothers Bar in West Holts, will be 4.5% elsewhere & imagine will be the only cider at most of the main bars.

Bread & Roses (and obviously the Cider Bus) serving Burrow Hill but that's 5%.

15 minutes ago, Glawsboy said:

It's only 6.8% Festival Strength at the Brothers Bar in West Holts, will be 4.5% elsewhere & imagine will be the only cider at most of the main bars.

Bread & Roses (and obviously the Cider Bus) serving Burrow Hill but that's 5%.

Thank you - that's good to know. 4.5% is fine. Gonna miss whatever it was in 2019 - Brothers can be a bit sweet and the flavoured ones are so easy to neck.