Jump to content

Ticket Delivery


Ayrshire Chris
 Share

Recommended Posts

Yeah I’ve been getting anxious at <50% with two weeks to go, and if that Download tracker’s anything to go by they’re understaffed to hell and back. 

Anyone know why Glasto hasn’t gone e-ticket yet? I’m sure they have their reasons, but it seems like the system could just show your registration photo on the thing when they scan your barcode at the gate and they’re sorted. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

You do have to wonder how long it will be before the tickets become digital....

Just back from Primavera had it was a quick scan of your qr code and you picture came up on a little screen. Thought it was going to be a pain entering everyday but was through the gates in less than 5 minutes everyday. Do think Glastonbury will go the same way soon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheDayman said:

Ive just realised Download Festival is only at 53% and that kicks off on Friday... 😳

 

1 hour ago, manc said:

On the ticket dispatch tracker it currently say 0% of car park passes dispatched- is that right?

 

With 15 days to go?

Somebody earlier in the thread said that the despatch tracker is not accurate... Seems to be some truth to that. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

 

Somebody earlier in the thread said that the despatch tracker is not accurate... Seems to be some truth to that. 

Yes,looking at download for instance, just over half sent and it opens on Friday. I suspect the tracker Is utter bollocks  but it  certainly doesn’t inspire confidence in the see tickets operation. You have to think the festival will be voicing their concerns. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes,looking at download for instance, just over half sent and it opens on Friday. I suspect the tracker Is utter bollocks  but it  certainly doesn’t inspire confidence in the see tickets operation. You have to think the festival will be voicing their concerns. 

Is download not primarily ticketmaster anyway? And thus digital tickets? That's more a question than a statement of fact, as I have no idea. 

But I did see a tweet from them saying that Ticketmaster will be sending out the digital RIP tickets tomorrow. 

Edited by Alvoram
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Absorbingbow said:

Got tickets in the resale and my friend was lead booker so the tickets will go her address, however, I purchased a car park pass separately and I haven't received anything yet. Anyone else in a similar situation? 

Same here, that's why I was asking about the car pass tracker being stuck at 0% a couple of posts back.

 

Have others received theirs? What happens if it doesn't arrive it time?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lovely looking envelope on the door mat this morning 🙂 Tickets and Car pass now all present and correct. But I will be taking my drivers licence because the pandemic has been unkind.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes,looking at download for instance, just over half sent and it opens on Friday. I suspect the tracker Is utter bollocks  but it  certainly doesn’t inspire confidence in the see tickets operation. You have to think the festival will be voicing their concerns. 

According to their tracker no Ed Sheeran tickets have been sent out for the gig in a few days time. 
 

It’s also possible that no one bought tickets to see him though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

According to their tracker no Ed Sheeran tickets have been sent out for the gig in a few days time. 
 

It’s also possible that no one bought tickets to see him though. 

Sheeran is all digital and the delivery delay is 24 hours prior to the gig. Tomorrow itll show 100%.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Absorbingbow said:

Got tickets in the resale and my friend was lead booker so the tickets will go her address, however, I purchased a car park pass separately and I haven't received anything yet. Anyone else in a similar situation? 

Yes.  Not sure where car park pass will be sent 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ticket plopped through the door earlier. Sure they’re supposed to get a signature? Our postie probably signed for it. Whoop 🙌 A thing of beauty 🤩

All I need now is our WV car park passes, the last member of our group’s ticket to be despatched,  and we’re good to go. Less stressed about the car park passes. They’ll probably arrive sometime later next week, going by previous years. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For those that have received tickets but are still waiting for campervan tickets, my status has just changed to,

"Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided."

Got the campervan in the resale, regular tickets arrived last week, they where posted while we were in, no knock and  no signature requested but signed off at the correct time by the postie according to the tracking, This makes life easier for the postie but is NOT the service that has been paid for, SIGNED FOR mail should be signed for by the recipient not the person posting the letter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

For those that have received tickets but are still waiting for campervan tickets, my status has just changed to,

"Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided."

Got the campervan in the resale, regular tickets arrived last week, they where posted while we were in, no knock and  no signature requested but signed off at the correct time by the postie according to the tracking, This makes life easier for the postie but is NOT the service that has been paid for, SIGNED FOR mail should be signed for by the recipient not the person posting the letter.

my postman said this is now allowed due to covid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, northernringo said:

Expecting mine today. I live in a new development and the majority of my post doesn't make it to my door (usually goes to a variety of neighbours, who I don't know yet)... So I'm a little nervous

Panic over, tickets now in hand! All 4 from my resale group arrived here as expected as I was the lead booker (but didn't pay the balance)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Jon F said:

Tickets arrived this morning and they look amazing!    No Worthy View car pass but I seem to remember that coming separately last time....

Yes, always sent separately and always the week before the festival (stayed at WV 5 times since 2014).

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, SecretFish said:

my postman said this is now allowed due to covid

Yes, that's the reason they started doing it but it's time it went back to normal now, but they won't want to because it's easier for them (no leaving cards or having people queuing at the office to pick post up).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, gizmoman said:

Yes, that's the reason they started doing it but it's time it went back to normal now, but they won't want to because it's easier for them (no leaving cards or having people queuing at the office to pick post up).

Ours have returned to normal… I got red carded for my tickets. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FINALLY GOT MY EMAIL! Been on the edge of my seat about that for a week now.

All my mates long since got the golden tickets in hand, so just a few days now and we should be good to go.

With any luck the tent I ordered from Germany might even make it in time...

Edited by MoonBuggy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...