Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

4 minutes ago, SecretFish said:

Yep got mine as well, relief! Now I wait for mr postman 

great. I think it'll be thursday now as the royal mail tracking isnt working yet

Edited by gazzared

3 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

Are you based in the UK? At this stage, if they haven't been sent, chances are they'll get diverted for box office collect.

You can find the status of your tickets here: https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/checkorder

It's the same story with pretty much all tickets being sent to Ireland. Pretty much none have been sent and its doubtful they'll arrive on time even if they do now.

Yes I am based in the UK and my girlfriend received her ticket 2 weeks ago and she's live with me... 

Within the Check Order portal it says 

"Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided"

Do they notify you if your ticket is being diverted?

1 minute ago, jackjjohnson1 said:

Yes I am based in the UK and my girlfriend received her ticket 2 weeks ago and she's live with me... 

Sorry no, they haven't said anything yet. It's more a guess given we're this close to the festival now.

Tbf, you still have a couple of days for them to get to you but probably worth hitting them up again on email.

47 minutes ago, jackjjohnson1 said:

I probably should have said that I emailed them 48hrs ago but I havent heard anything yet. SeeTickets doesnt appear to have a number or a central office for me to call. 

Any other suggestions haha

Try glastonbury@seetickets.com? Seems more responsive than the general customer service contacts, especially this close to gates open

2 hours ago, jackjjohnson1 said:

If it says that in the order tracker they haven’t been despatched yet. Could be because you changed the delivery address quite late, after the tickets would have been printed?

Definitely email glastonbury@seetickets.com, as well as querying customer service again via the order tracker. I strongly suspect though that you’ll get your despatch email soon 🤞

1 hour ago, phillyfaddle said:

If it says that in the order tracker they haven’t been despatched yet. Could be because you changed the delivery address quite late, after the tickets would have been printed?

Definitely email glastonbury@seetickets.com, as well as querying customer service again via the order tracker. I strongly suspect though that you’ll get your despatch email soon 🤞

This is a big possibility because I changed mine the moment I realised my girlfriend had arrived and mine was pending to be sent to an old address.

I emailed them Sunday, Monday and today so I just got to keep hoping. It's never nice not knowing though and I'm not sure what to do as we get closer and closer to the festival.

1 hour ago, jackjjohnson1 said:

This is a big possibility because I changed mine the moment I realised my girlfriend had arrived and mine was pending to be sent to an old address.

I emailed them Sunday, Monday and today so I just got to keep hoping. It's never nice not knowing though and I'm not sure what to do as we get closer and closer to the festival.

I know, the stress must be horrible 😢 Keep the faith See will come through for you xx

Changed addresses seem to be the last ones left indeed. We are 6 people coming overseas and asked to switch from box office collection to our friends home in London to avoid all the waiting. All 6 of our tickets are still waiting on "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided." All of us don't have the same lead booker. 

Edit: we made the change in the beginning of May so very early. 

Edited by eyebrain

15 hours ago, eyebrain said:

Changed addresses seem to be the last ones left indeed. We are 6 people coming overseas and asked to switch from box office collection to our friends home in London to avoid all the waiting. All 6 of our tickets are still waiting on "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided." All of us don't have the same lead booker. 

Edit: we made the change in the beginning of May so very early. 

Have you received any update? I've emailed 3x and still not had a single acknowledgment yet. 

It's the not knowing which is really beginning to stress me out.

On 6/15/2022 at 2:13 PM, jackjjohnson1 said:

Have you received any update? I've emailed 3x and still not had a single acknowledgment yet. 

It's the not knowing which is really beginning to stress me out.

So how are things for you now? I have tried to not get on the bandwagon of being in panic, but Seetickets despatch status says 100% of tickets have been sent, yet for us it still shows "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided." It is now Friday - there is absolute no way they'll arrive on time which means I'm going to have to figure something out at the box office. I can see myself being really pissed off if this means hours of more waiting at the site.. 

4 minutes ago, eyebrain said:

So how are things for you now? I have tried to not get on the bandwagon of being in panic, but Seetickets despatch status says 100% of tickets have been sent, yet for us it still shows "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided." It is now Friday - there is absolute no way they'll arrive on time which means I'm going to have to figure something out at the box office. I can see myself being really pissed off if this means hours of more waiting at the site.. 

I'm in the exact same boat as you mate. Zero communication and none the wiser as to what is going on. Resigned to going to the Box Office at Red Gate on the Wednesday with as much proof as possible to fight my case. Unless a miracle happens and my ticket arrives today, tomorrow or Monday without any notification from SeeTickets. 

I'm finding solace that I am not the only one in this position. 

On 6/17/2022 at 9:43 AM, eyebrain said:

Any update from your end?

I was an international who switched address to UK - I asked on Tuesday why they hadn’t been despatched and got a despatch notification the next morning. It’s possible that there’s been a cock up wnd those with changed addresses are not being automatically despatched and you’ll need to ask CS to send them.

6 hours ago, jackjjohnson1 said:

Any update from your end?

One of our group of 6 got her ticket delivered to the new address (which is same for all of us)

I wrote them yesterday that I find it unlikely they'll arrive on time and got an answer "If you don’t have the tickets by Monday let us know and we can advise you then." 

• 10 months later...
41 minutes ago, Cooter said:

Well spotted Chris.

Here we go folks, hold on tight!

‘Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly’. Their definition of shortly is quite vague, slightly different note on the event tracker!

IMG_0491.thumb.png.347a1047e4f8bd6511097b0e6986f3d3.png

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

39 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

no ticket delivery here just the nervous wait for the bus time email ... we've no advance party this time so it will impact our camping plans if we get a late one .... hoping for the 6am as we secured the tickets inn good time 

Is that how they work it? Would match up with what a friend said - he ended up on a 2pm coach from Manchester last year, most people on there (including himself) got their tickets in the resale.

I'm expecting a PM coach now, given I was successful in the resale.

4 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Is that how they work it? Would match up with what a friend said - he ended up on a 2pm coach from Manchester last year, most people on there (including himself) got their tickets in the resale.

I'm expecting a PM coach now, given I was successful in the resale.

it seems to be yep , we got resale last time and got a late coach . obviously will depend on the number of departures from that place