Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

Wondering if there’s a delay/hold up too. Car parking tickets have gone from 50odd% to 72% dispatched today. Whereas Glastonbury tickets have been stuck on 54% for almost 2 days now and it’s not moving. It probably doesn’t mean anything but it’s like being stuck in a traffic jam on the motorway when you’re in a rush. I’m fine if the traffic keeps moving, even slowly, it’s when it comes to a dead stop. 

Just now, D-Low said:

Wondering if there’s a delay/hold up too. Car parking tickets have gone from 50odd% to 72% dispatched today. Whereas Glastonbury tickets have been stuck on 54% for almost 2 days now and it’s not moving. It probably doesn’t mean anything but it’s like being stuck in a traffic jam on the motorway when you’re in a rush. I’m fine if the traffic keeps moving, even slowly, it’s when it comes to a dead stop. 

Lots of people reporting despatches over the last 2 days... Tracker is rubbish. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MoonBuggy said:

Two days between getting the email and Royal Mail picking it up isn't too bad - but if it doesn't go out in today's batch I'd start chasing. Tracker should update by mid-afternoon if it's been picked up. 

That's what's happened, said they should be delivered tomorrow. We're off to Bristol at 9am so praying they put it through the door!

So... Who's still waiting for their ticket to be despatched?

Is there anybody (Apart from the Ireland folk who changed from collection to delivery.) that hasn't even had their status changed to despatched yet? 

Time for another poll @crazyfool1 (Perhaps include 2 extra options: 'International collection ticket changed to delivery but not despatched yet,' and 'international ticket but changed to delivery and has been despatched..' I say that, because it seems that they were working through all of the regular tickets first and saving the alterations until the end.)  

Just now, Alvoram said:

So... Who's still waiting for their ticket to be despatched?

Is there anybody (Apart from the Ireland folk who changed from collection to delivery.) that hasn't even had their status changed to despatched yet? 

Time for another poll @crazyfool1 (Perhaps include 2 extra options: 'International collection ticket changed to delivery but not despatched yet,' and 'international ticket but changed to delivery and has been despatched..' I say that, because it seems that they were working through all of the regular tickets first and saving the alterations until the end.)  

feel free 🙂 

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

feel free 🙂 

Nahhh that's definitely your thing. 🙂 

I was just intrigued as the tracker is still stuck at 55%. But if you can't be @r2ed then neither can I. 🙈😂

On a side note, I wonder if the tracker includes collection and coach tickets?

1 minute ago, dotdash79 said:

Normally they will card an you will have to collect with card or you can request redelivery (not sure if you need a code from the card or not)

Thanks, just not sure they will have been able to get the card in the building and If it will still be there. Will I be able to change to box office collection for you know if all fails?

12 minutes ago, Buejmall said:

Thanks, just not sure they will have been able to get the card in the building and If it will still be there. Will I be able to change to box office collection for you know if all fails?

If they know the building has no post box they normally won’t deliver that day. Doubt you will be able to change to box office collection as the ticket is out of seetickets hands now. 

3 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

If they know the building has no post box they normally won’t deliver that day. Doubt you will be able to change to box office collection as the ticket is out of seetickets hands now. 

My tickets are in my hands and yet I have an option to void them and have new ones ready to collect at the box office. There is a button that appeared in my order tracker around 2 weeks after despatch which allows me to do it automatically. 

We can assume from this that If tickets are not received, people will be able to contact See Tickets and arrange for them to be voided, with reprints available for collection at the box office. (although if the time hasn't passed since despatch, this will need to be done by contacting see, rather than by clicking the link in the order tracker.) 

See2.jpg.b384d13c3eeaeffc7141002a86e9d3d2.jpg

Edited by Alvoram

Hey Guys - I still haven't received a notification to say that my ticket has been dispatched yet and I'm started to get concerned that it won't arrive in time. I changed the address on the 31/05 to reflect my home address (original address is family home and it's 100% not arrived) and I'm concerned something has happened. 

Can anyone share some insight?

Thank you

3 minutes ago, jackjjohnson1 said:

Hey Guys - I still haven't received a notification to say that my ticket has been dispatched yet and I'm started to get concerned that it won't arrive in time. I changed the address on the 31/05 to reflect my home address (original address is family home and it's 100% not arrived) and I'm concerned something has happened. 

Thank you

Just that you should contact See Tickets immediately. 

15 minutes ago, jackjjohnson1 said:

Thank you

Are you based in the UK? At this stage, if they haven't been sent, chances are they'll get diverted for box office collect.

You can find the status of your tickets here: https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/checkorder

It's the same story with pretty much all tickets being sent to Ireland. Pretty much none have been sent and its doubtful they'll arrive on time even if they do now.