Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

20 minutes ago, fionajm777 said:

One of my friends (who isn’t going to the festival this year) helped us out on resale day and successfully secured tickets for some of my other friends…now their tickets have turned up at his house. Anyone heard of this before or know why it might have happened? 

luckily we live in the same city so no big drama but just really weird I thought. 

That's strange. Someone on here bought tickets for my group of 4 in the resale but as I was the first name they entered all of our tickets arrived at my house.

10 minutes ago, northernringo said:

That's strange. Someone on here bought tickets for my group of 4 in the resale but as I was the first name they entered all of our tickets arrived at my house.

same here, I bought four for other people and they went to the first name, not to me.

51 minutes ago, fionajm777 said:

One of my friends (who isn’t going to the festival this year) helped us out on resale day and successfully secured tickets for some of my other friends…now their tickets have turned up at his house. Anyone heard of this before or know why it might have happened? 

luckily we live in the same city so no big drama but just really weird I thought. 

How would the order even have his address against it? You don't put an address in when you order.

Edit: unless the first person he bought for used to live there and hasn't changed the address on their registration, that's the only way this makes sense.

Edited by Simsy

After emailing see they sent me the standard auto-response and later on conveniently got a email with a tracking number. Then my see tickets status changed from "sent to courier on 1 June" to "sent to courier 8 June"

Tracking number still saying unable to confirm status, however! sigh..

31 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

I see they're now saying 3 days rather than 7...

They pretty much are saying Monday is the cut off for receiving a ticket as 99% of everyone will be leaving to the festival between Tues and Weds. likely want to give the mail service more time to get them out and then not clog up the box office on weds more than its going to be cause of international

Edited by Suprefan

21 minutes ago, Aries said:

The tracker on See Tickets changed to despatched for me on Tuesday and got my email with tracking number on Wednesday morning, but when I search the tracking number I'm still getting this, is that normal or should I be worried?

ticket.png

I'm in exactly the same situation. Got dispatched email on Wednesday, still untrackable so far.

A pal in my group said it took 2 days for his ticket to be trackable after he received the email, so I think we're fine. Weekend might make is all a bit of a wait for us before we finally see it in transit!

Ben 

18 minutes ago, Aries said:

The tracker on See Tickets changed to despatched for me on Tuesday and got my email with tracking number on Wednesday morning, but when I search the tracking number I'm still getting this, is that normal or should I be worried?

ticket.png

Two days between getting the email and Royal Mail picking it up isn't too bad - but if it doesn't go out in today's batch I'd start chasing. Tracker should update by mid-afternoon if it's been picked up. 

2 hours ago, Simsy said:

How would the order even have his address against it? You don't put an address in when you order.

Edit: unless the first person he bought for used to live there and hasn't changed the address on their registration, that's the only way this makes sense.

It is possible to enter a different delivery address when you're completing the purchase in the resale. I helped folk out for 2019 and managed to do that, worried the payment would get bounced if the addresses didn't match the one on my bank details. 

1 hour ago, Aries said:

ticket.png

It's like this until a delivery is attempted. So, it will change when you get your tickets, or if you're not in when they try the message will change and give advice to collect. It's standard, no need to be concerned.

17 hours ago, D-Low said:

At what point do we start becoming worried? Do they normally cut it this fine? I'm hearing rumours that some people at download had to have e-ticekts as they were never dispatched on time, and Glasto is currently only on 54%. It's not like they've had 3 years to prepare for this is it 🤦‍♂️

In 2019 I received my despatch email on 19th June. I think end of next week is when you start really fretting 😕

5 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

It's like this until a delivery is attempted. So, it will change when you get your tickets, or if you're not in when they try the message will change and give advice to collect. It's standard, no need to be concerned.

Mine updated as soon as they were picked up, and then I've been watching it go through the network (including the wrong delivery office twice!) for the last couple of days - might be that they missed the scan on yours when it got collected, though! 

22 hours ago, Alvoram said:

I've never noticed this before...

Have I just been blind all this time or has there always been a simple system for getting replacement tickets to collect at the Box Office? 

Seems if you don't get your tickets, or lose them, you can just use this button within Seeticket's order tracker to get replacements for collection at the box office. 

See.jpg.66d022ef73a3e490aff611e7329f1039.jpg

Hello @Alvoram. Where is this button? In an email? My friend's ticket was "signed for" but it's gone missing somewhere.... 😬

22 hours ago, Alvoram said:

I know right? 😂 It occured to me that there may not be a warning so I was a bit nervous at first. 

Pressing the button and then seeing a little puff of smoke rising ominously from the safest spot in the house as your tickets combust.

Received my crew ticket and vehicle pass yesterday. It's really happening!!!

Edited by irnkrtn

25 minutes ago, cambo said:

Hello @Alvoram. Where is this button? In an email? My friend's ticket was "signed for" but it's gone missing somewhere.... 😬

Seems to appear after a certain amount of time has passed since despatch. (Possibly 2 weeks, but unsure.) 

It appears on the order tracker page inside your seetickets account, on their own website. 

So you'll need to have a seetickets account, under the same email address used for the order, then if the order isn't already showing, import it. 

If you need any more information or help regarding it, just tag me again, as I'm not sure my explanation is the best...

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Larraht said:

My tickets are still showing as tickets will be sent by courier! Nothing has changed! Starting to get very nervous now! Where is the box office if we need to collect them there?? 

This.  Realise it's still T-10days but this is making me nervous......

Mine have just made it! Email on Tuesday morning, tracking showed collected early afternoon on Wednesday, floated about the Royal Mail network yesterday (including a reroute to the wrong place), arrived this afternoon - I did need to go to the door and sign for them, but that seems to depend on your postie. 

Seems like you'll still be fine as long as your email comes by Tuesday, but that's really zero margin for error if anything goes bad after that - I'd certainly be clenching a bit.  

2 hours ago, chuckles07 said:

In 2019 I received my despatch email on 19th June. I think end of next week is when you start really fretting 😕

Thanks. Don’t know why they like doing this to us. The anxiety they’re causing. I know we all have tickets but their lack of contactability (just fill out a webform and wait) with so little time has got me on edge. If I have to collect at the box office that’s going to cause another nightmare with the queues and possibly losing out on where we normally like to camp. 

I’m sure in other years they’ve used DX too, wonder why the switch to Royal Mail. I need to stop obsessively checking my inbox.