Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

18 minutes ago, Jamesthedrake said:

We’ve still had no updates. SeeTickets still saying tickets will be despatched shortly. Received an automated email back when we asked for an update. Feeling nervous!

We're in the same boat. We've contacted them twice through their somewhat unhelpful order update form and had the standard automated message back both times saying "Your ticket(s) are now in stock and are currently being prepared to be printed and then despatched to you"... 

Edited by Rhyscot

22 hours ago, Twisted Melon said:

I’ve got my ticket but a mate is having a nightmare. Postie delivered to number 107 instead of 7 and he has been trying to retrieve the ticket but the guy at 107 has sadly died! 
Seetickets are being no help apparently. Anybody had any similar ticket delivery disasters?

Bloody hell what a nightmare.  There's always horror stories like this but that doesn't help at all!  Has he got it in writing from the Post Office what has happened?  Just so he can prove to SeeTickets/Glastonbury what's happened and it's no fault of his own and that they weren't signed for/delivered to him?

My ticket from the resale just arrived through my letterbox whilst I was looking through threads on here. Was sent recorded delivery from my lead booker. It's finally really real!

47 minutes ago, sime said:

My ticket from the resale just arrived through my letterbox whilst I was looking through threads on here. Was sent recorded delivery from my lead booker. It's finally really real!

Did your ticket go to the lead booker and then he sent it on to you?

I've never noticed this before...

Have I just been blind all this time or has there always been a simple system for getting replacement tickets to collect at the Box Office? 

Seems if you don't get your tickets, or lose them, you can just use this button within Seeticket's order tracker to get replacements for collection at the box office. 

See.jpg.66d022ef73a3e490aff611e7329f1039.jpg

Edited by Alvoram

1 hour ago, SighMo said:

Did your ticket go to the lead booker and then he sent it on to you?

Yes. Sent by recorded delivery. A bit risky but I trusted that recorded delivery would be ok. 

18 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

I've never noticed this before...

Have I just been blind all this time or has there always been a simple system for getting replacement tickets to collect at the Box Office? 

Seems if you don't get your tickets, or lose them, you can just use this button within Seeticket's order tracker to get replacements for collection at the box office. 

See.jpg.66d022ef73a3e490aff611e7329f1039.jpg

I don’t have that button on my tickets?

image.thumb.png.366f6577a6e9333730653e8774ede7e8.png

3 minutes ago, t0paz said:

I don’t have that button on my tickets?

image.thumb.png.366f6577a6e9333730653e8774ede7e8.png

Well that explains it then. Must be something that appears only a certain time after despatch / delivery... Thought I was losing my mind as I couldn't remember seeing it there previously. 

It seems to be completely automated, if I click it I get a confirmation / warning box pop up that says this... 

See2.jpg.97f9a7cdb39ad554a1fb259067608295.jpg

Edited by Alvoram

29 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Well that explains it then. Must be something that appears only a certain time after despatch / delivery... Thought I was losing my mind as I couldn't remember seeing it there previously. 

It seems to be completely automated, if I click it I get a confirmation / warning box pop up that says this... 

See2.jpg.97f9a7cdb39ad554a1fb259067608295.jpg

Bloody hell that's living dangerously!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sime said:

Yes. Sent by recorded delivery. A bit risky but I trusted that recorded delivery would be ok. 

Thanks. I have mine but was trying to convince my friend that his resale ticket wouldn’t come to him as he didn’t book it. 

3 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

Bloody hell what a nightmare.  There's always horror stories like this but that doesn't help at all!  Has he got it in writing from the Post Office what has happened?  Just so he can prove to SeeTickets/Glastonbury what's happened and it's no fault of his own and that they weren't signed for/delivered to him?

It seems that the postman has signed for delivery himself and put in the letterbox of the wrong house and tickets can’t be retrieved as the owner is dead.

Totally the postman/post office fault so now waiting for a post office report or letter and see what see tickets can do. My guess is they tell my mate to turn up at a gate/office when we arrive at the festival to plead his case.

He’s a little stressed

3 minutes ago, Twisted Melon said:

It seems that the postman has signed for delivery himself and put in the letterbox of the wrong house and tickets can’t be retrieved as the owner is dead.

Totally the postman/post office fault so now waiting for a post office report or letter and see what see tickets can do. My guess is they tell my mate to turn up at a gate/office when we arrive at the festival to plead his case.

He’s a little stressed

I'm stressed just reading this!  And I've got mine already.  Might have to go and check that it's safe and sound where I left it though.  

It feels like we're really having to earn our festival this year - your friend more than most.

At what point do we start becoming worried? Do they normally cut it this fine? I'm hearing rumours that some people at download had to have e-ticekts as they were never dispatched on time, and Glasto is currently only on 54%. It's not like they've had 3 years to prepare for this is it 🤦‍♂️

4 hours ago, Larraht said:

My tickets are still showing as tickets will be sent by courier! Nothing has changed! Starting to get very nervous now! Where is the box office if we need to collect them there?? 

This is exactly the same as my situation too! Getting slightly twitchy at the moment

One of my friends (who isn’t going to the festival this year) helped us out on resale day and successfully secured tickets for some of my other friends…now their tickets have turned up at his house. Anyone heard of this before or know why it might have happened? 

luckily we live in the same city so no big drama but just really weird I thought.