Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

my friend was logged into his see tickets account and got through and booked for four of our friends in the resale.

lead booker got a dispatch notification a few days ago to say tickets en route etc.

yesterday all four tickets turned up at the person who booked the tickets house. 😄  

Tickets arrived safely yesterday - the feeling of holding the actual ticket never gets old! 
We got ours in the re-sale and got the delivery notification on Friday 3rd. They were signed for but no one was in so I guess the postie just ticked the box! 

They were without my car parking pass however. I did order this separately so it has a different order number and that still says 'Your tickets are in stock etc.' 

Getting closer, slowly ! 😇

5 hours ago, Jamesthedrake said:

We’re still waiting on our tickets. No update on delivery page. Have sent a message to SeeTickets but no reply yet. Starting to get really worried with two weeks to go…

The last person in our group is in this position. They live in Worcestershire. Pretty confident the despatch emails will arrive in next couple of days. 

UPDATE: They just received their despatch email 👍

Edited by phillyfaddle

yeah still waiting on mine too, Glasto site says the all should arrive at least a week before the festival so i'm only gonna panic on the other side of the weekend *

*i have been perpetually anxious and stressed mind, but not in Defcon 1 just yet

3 minutes ago, Sundance said:

My tickets have been updated to say they were delivered to my parents house but the signature looks nothing like either of them! Does anyone know if the postie will sign and mark delivered if they leave a card? 

yes, I didn't sign for mine, the postie signed it himself. But he did hand it to me and not leave a card. I dont think they should mark it as delivered if they leave a card but things are still not back to pre-covid. 

Out of our crew of 20 ...

7 are coach (grand).

4 (got in resales) have been delivered to Northern Ireland address (grand).

1 (coming from Ireland) is collecting at Box Office as she doesn't get there until Friday morning (grand).

8 (being posted to Ireland) haven't been despatched yet (not in any way grand !)

Definitely squeaky bum time ! 

12 hours ago, Alvoram said:

You're possibly right, would love to see some seq no.s matched with dates to be sure though.

So far we only have
Despatched Status: 21/5, Delivery: 24/5  Seq No. 231

So mine arrived today. Email Monday 6th pm, received at Nottingham PO Tuesday 7th, Arrived Wednesday 8th 11.00am. Sequence no. 60614 🤷🏽‍♂️  

I wonder if booking reference no. Matters more? Mine is 7736***?

edit. All bought in oct 2019. And for 2019 I only got despatch email on 19th June

Edited by chuckles07
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hugh with a P said:

8 (being posted to Ireland) haven't been despatched yet (not in any way grand !)

Definitely squeaky bum time !

Someone suggested in another thread that maybe See Tickets have no intention of sending to Ireland and that they'll all default to box office in the coming days.

I'm starting to think this might be the case given we're yet to hear of any ROI tickets being sent and given how much push back some people (including yourself?) got when they requested the change to delivery...

49 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

Someone suggested in another thread that maybe See Tickets have no intention of sending to Ireland and that they'll all default to box office in the coming days.

I'm starting to think this might be the case given we're yet to hear of any ROI tickets being sent and given how much push back some people (including yourself?) got when they requested the change to delivery...

I emailed the lovely Christopher yesterday asking for an update.  He just replied saying 'All tickets are in the process of being sent and said if I prefer they can change it back to box office'.  I said don't you dare !!! 

I reckon they are just part of the batch of tickets that have yet to be despatched, I don't think they are in a separate 'International tickets' pile if you know what I mean.  

I think if we haven't got a despatched email by the weekend, it might be time to get them to change it back to collection 😞  

UPDATE !!

My tracker just changed to :-

Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided

Edited by Hugh with a P
Updated message

2 hours ago, Sundance said:

My tickets have been updated to say they were delivered to my parents house but the signature looks nothing like either of them! Does anyone know if the postie will sign and mark delivered if they leave a card? 

Postie will sign if they push them thru the letterbox. Even though I was in, our postie didn’t get me to sign, the envelope just plopped onto the mat. I suspect that’s what they did at your parents house.

I'm still waiting for two separate deliveries of car park tickets - my daughter's for normal parking and ours for Worthy view (neither came with the actual tickets)

For anyone in a similar boat, I just checked the orders on Seetickets and while the Worthy View ones still show 'Tickets will be despatched by Standard Delivery' the, standard one has changed this morning to 'Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided.'

Not sure if this is news/helpful/reassuring to anyone, but at least it suggests some movement!

34 minutes ago, thazlewood said:

I'm still waiting for two separate deliveries of car park tickets - my daughter's for normal parking and ours for Worthy view (neither came with the actual tickets)

For anyone in a similar boat, I just checked the orders on Seetickets and while the Worthy View ones still show 'Tickets will be despatched by Standard Delivery' the, standard one has changed this morning to 'Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided.'

Not sure if this is news/helpful/reassuring to anyone, but at least it suggests some movement!

I e mailed customer services and was told the worthy view car passes were about to be sent imminently and an e mail would be sent to say they are in the post. That was three days ago.