Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, Absorbingbow said:

Got tickets in the resale and my friend was lead booker so the tickets will go her address, however, I purchased a car park pass separately and I haven't received anything yet. Anyone else in a similar situation? 

Same here, that's why I was asking about the car pass tracker being stuck at 0% a couple of posts back.

Have others received theirs? What happens if it doesn't arrive it time?

12 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes,looking at download for instance, just over half sent and it opens on Friday. I suspect the tracker Is utter bollocks  but it  certainly doesn’t inspire confidence in the see tickets operation. You have to think the festival will be voicing their concerns. 

According to their tracker no Ed Sheeran tickets have been sent out for the gig in a few days time. 

It’s also possible that no one bought tickets to see him though. 

40 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

According to their tracker no Ed Sheeran tickets have been sent out for the gig in a few days time. 

It’s also possible that no one bought tickets to see him though. 

Sheeran is all digital and the delivery delay is 24 hours prior to the gig. Tomorrow itll show 100%.

14 hours ago, Absorbingbow said:

Got tickets in the resale and my friend was lead booker so the tickets will go her address, however, I purchased a car park pass separately and I haven't received anything yet. Anyone else in a similar situation? 

Yes.  Not sure where car park pass will be sent 

Ticket plopped through the door earlier. Sure they’re supposed to get a signature? Our postie probably signed for it. Whoop 🙌 A thing of beauty 🤩

All I need now is our WV car park passes, the last member of our group’s ticket to be despatched,  and we’re good to go. Less stressed about the car park passes. They’ll probably arrive sometime later next week, going by previous years. 

For those that have received tickets but are still waiting for campervan tickets, my status has just changed to,

"Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided."

Got the campervan in the resale, regular tickets arrived last week, they where posted while we were in, no knock and  no signature requested but signed off at the correct time by the postie according to the tracking, This makes life easier for the postie but is NOT the service that has been paid for, SIGNED FOR mail should be signed for by the recipient not the person posting the letter.

34 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

For those that have received tickets but are still waiting for campervan tickets, my status has just changed to,

"Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided."

Got the campervan in the resale, regular tickets arrived last week, they where posted while we were in, no knock and  no signature requested but signed off at the correct time by the postie according to the tracking, This makes life easier for the postie but is NOT the service that has been paid for, SIGNED FOR mail should be signed for by the recipient not the person posting the letter.

my postman said this is now allowed due to covid

2 hours ago, northernringo said:

Expecting mine today. I live in a new development and the majority of my post doesn't make it to my door (usually goes to a variety of neighbours, who I don't know yet)... So I'm a little nervous

Panic over, tickets now in hand! All 4 from my resale group arrived here as expected as I was the lead booker (but didn't pay the balance)

8 minutes ago, Jon F said:

Tickets arrived this morning and they look amazing!    No Worthy View car pass but I seem to remember that coming separately last time....

Yes, always sent separately and always the week before the festival (stayed at WV 5 times since 2014).

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, SecretFish said:

my postman said this is now allowed due to covid

Yes, that's the reason they started doing it but it's time it went back to normal now, but they won't want to because it's easier for them (no leaving cards or having people queuing at the office to pick post up).

Just now, gizmoman said:

Yes, that's the reason they started doing it but it's time it went back to normal now, but they won't want to because it's easier for them (no leaving cards or having people queuing at the office to pick post up).

Ours have returned to normal… I got red carded for my tickets. 

FINALLY GOT MY EMAIL! Been on the edge of my seat about that for a week now.

All my mates long since got the golden tickets in hand, so just a few days now and we should be good to go.

With any luck the tent I ordered from Germany might even make it in time...

Edited by MoonBuggy

Just now, Larraht said:

Nothing here yet..with 2 weeks to go I’m developing anxiety! 

For those that have received tickets did it say they had been sent on see tickets? I haven’t had an email or anything.

Ditto

On 6/1/2022 at 4:12 PM, The Red Telephone said:

Ours have arrived today! Minus 1 car parking ticket  😞

What’s the best way of contacting See about this, from anyone’s experience? Has it happened to anybody else this year?

FYI - I used the contact form to get in touch with See regarding the missing car park pass. They have emailed today to say they are sending another one in the post 👍

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MoonBuggy said:

FINALLY GOT MY EMAIL! Been on the edge of my seat about that for a week now.

All my mates long since got the golden tickets in hand, so just a few days now and we should be good to go.

With any luck the tent I ordered from Germany might even make it in time...

Sorry for the spoilers, but they're more a sort of mix of blue, purple red and green, on white paper. 

Seriously though, great news... It's real now isn't it? Good luck with the tent. 

12 minutes ago, Larraht said:

Nothing here yet..with 2 weeks to go I’m developing anxiety! 

For those that have received tickets did it say they had been sent on see tickets? I haven’t had an email or anything.

I got an email on Friday saying they had been dispatched. Arrived this morning.