Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

3 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

Tickets have arrived! Had a full conversation about Glasto with the postie, convinced him he needs to go 😆

You're meant to tell people it's terrible and over rated so we get a better chance in the sales. That's my approach

56 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Got the email - bet it misses Tues tho and then bank hols will be in the way...

I got the email today and the tracker has just come to life so it should be with me (and I assume you) tomorrow by 1pm which has raised my excitement levels. Now booking my taxi to Victoria at stupid o’clock on the Wednesday morning for my coach 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Parking permit in the post to me today … once that’s recieved that’s all the peices of the jigsaw complete … it’s gonna make for an awesome picture in 22 days 

What's the hatched plan? I forget what you said a few weeks ago.... 

Just now, gooner1990 said:

What's the hatched plan? I forget what you said a few weeks ago.... 

Car into carpark night before … lift back to Taunton from the pub that’s open … bus back next day and collect tickets … mates on earlier one will set up tents , trip to car on Thursday to collect any remaining stuff … that way my back should hopefully remain in 1 peice 🙂 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Car into carpark night before … lift back to Taunton from the pub that’s open … bus back next day and collect tickets … mates on earlier one will set up tents , trip to car on Thursday to collect any remaining stuff … that way my back should hopefully remain in 1 peice 🙂 

oh yes that was it....hope you can get into the car park without your festival ticket...good luck!

9 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Parking permit in the post to me today … once that’s recieved that’s all the peices of the jigsaw complete … it’s gonna make for an awesome picture in 22 days 

Mine didn’t arrive with my tickets, contact see who replied asking if I had looked in the envelope 🙄

7 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Excellent, That’s military precision organisation. Just firmed up our plans, Friday drive 5 hours to M6 travelodge, next day drive to Glastonbury, 4 days in hotel, short drive to worthy view very early Wednesday morning and wait for gates to open! 

2 minutes ago, eiepete said:

Still haven't heard anything about my ticket anyone else in the same position?

Have you checked your Seetickets account?  I didn't have a despatch e-mail until yesterday but Seetickets has been saying it's with the courier for a week.

2 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

Only 39% of tickets dispatched so far

https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/despatchnews?aff=efestivals

*Albeit it didn't move at all yesterday which is a bit annoying

My thinking is because of the bank holidays and they didn't want tickets getting stuck in Royal Mail limbo?

It's annoying because I'm off for Primavera next week and worrying that it will get delivered then. Has anyone not been in when it's been delivered? Do they just get a neighbour to sign for or take it back for collection ?

Tell me about it. You've also got the 2 uk bank holidays for the jubilee this Thursday & Friday and a Bank holiday in Ireland next Monday.

It's starting to cut it very close for us given we depart on the 20th and we've got this potential brexit customs issue that might delay the tickets even further (mentioned a few comments back).

8 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

They are pushing this a bit fine, maybe they'll get in a couple more printers next week to clear them all out

Fine indeed. Including today, they've only got 18 days until the week of the festival... 11 when you exclude bank holidays and weekends.

48 minutes ago, The60ftOctopus said:

My thinking is because of the bank holidays and they didn't want tickets getting stuck in Royal Mail limbo?

It's annoying because I'm off for Primavera next week and worrying that it will get delivered then. Has anyone not been in when it's been delivered? Do they just get a neighbour to sign for or take it back for collection ?

My experience is it goes back to the local depot for you to collect.