Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

11 minutes ago, waynewdk said:

Do you recon these are my tickets, they are due today and I’m at work, just looking on the cams, parcel looks a bit big to be fair

A0DA85A7-8C3C-42EA-8A2E-725FF1B832BD.jpeg

Sorry to say, no. They just come in a normal envelope.

EDIT: Of course that's not to say there isn't an envelope in his hand behind that package..

Edited by DareToDibble

1 hour ago, eddie_corrigan said:

just had my email confirming dispatch but no tracking number does this mean i should expect them tomorrow?

No you will get the tracking number tomorrow that will then work on Wednesday and you will get them on Saturday as Thursday and Friday are bank holidays

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Trunks1993 said:

after all that line up excitement, it’s made me even more impatient……who else is in the ‘Tickets will be sent by secure post. A signature may be required on delivery’ club…..

Despite checking basically every day this is also me.

It's almost like looking all the time doesn't speed anything up...

13 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Just to clear up some of the other guesses about how they post them. I don't think it can be by region as I've had mine since last week but have friends who have tickets still not yet posted who live close to me. Really do think it must be random.

They’ve drawn a line somewhere 🙂 

17 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Just to clear up some of the other guesses about how they post them. I don't think it can be by region as I've had mine since last week but have friends who have tickets still not yet posted who live close to me. Really do think it must be random.

I think if anything they deliberately make it split around the country. Imagine if one day they sent out 10,000 tickets and 9,000 were for Bristol. The Royal Mail probably make them spread it out for each area to not overload any one.

This site will only get a very small sample of the ticket holders post about their ticket delivery, so we’d never be able to spot a pattern, if there was one.

1 hour ago, squirrelarmy said:

Anyone who changed their address in the last couple of years got theirs? I’m wondering if changing mine has put me further back in their database. 

Looking for any logical method to the distribution 

I changed mine and got mine Thursday last week.

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Update... Just had a knock on the door from 3 doors up.

I took a letter in for you today....

MY TICKET IS IN MY HAND!!!!!

Brilliant news,I felt your pain for the past few days!  Now look after it and keep it safe😉

You can now concentrate on weather/clashes/beer prices etc etc.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Anyone who changed their address in the last couple of years got theirs? I’m wondering if changing mine has put me further back in their database. 

Looking for any logical method to the distribution 

No change to my address. 2016 despatched on 19 May, 2017 despatched 30 May, 2018 no idea, 2019 despatched 6 June. The only pattern is they’ve got later! 😬

Edited by phillyfaddle
Typo