Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

Where are you guys actually seeing the page where it shows what percentage of the tickets have been sent out and all that? I just saw this thread and thought I'd check mine, but there's nothing under my seetickets account in the orders section. I'm not too worried yet because none of my previous glasto tickets are listed on there either, so I must be looking in the wrong place...but still kind of worrying 😂

10 minutes ago, Blakeybloke said:

Where are you guys actually seeing the page where it shows what percentage of the tickets have been sent out and all that? I just saw this thread and thought I'd check mine, but there's nothing under my seetickets account in the orders section. I'm not too worried yet because none of my previous glasto tickets are listed on there either, so I must be looking in the wrong place...but still kind of worrying 😂

https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/despatchnews

15 minutes ago, Blakeybloke said:

Ok but what about some people are saying they're refreshing a page until it says despatched, like there should be a bit that shows the status of my own ticket somewhere?

See tickets customer services order tracker, need your order number, post code and then you need to count boats or palm trees or stairs or cars etc etc to prove you arnt a robot. 
that gives you an update on the progress of your order. 

18 hours ago, Barneym said:

Anyone in London got tickets yet? Still interested in that theory that they are doing them by region as all my mates in north west and midlands have their. I’m getting impatient as going away on Saturday week so really need it to arrive before then 

Not sure this is the case, Midlands here and got my ticket in 2019. No tickets yet, but 2 friends who got there’s in the resale have there’s and they live 2 streets away from me 😆

7 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

See tickets customer services order tracker, need your order number, post code and then you need to count boats or palm trees or stairs or cars etc etc to prove you arnt a robot. 
that gives you an update on the progress of your order. 

Oh yeah that's the one, found it and got a bit of piece of mind now haha cheers

Slightly off topic but need to rant:

My ticket for Jeff Beck at The Royal Albert Hall tonight has failed to materialise.

I know I cocked up big time but never buy through Viagogo. Just got off the phone to them and they've assured me it will be here today, but that's not what the UPS tracker is telling me. It's telling they've been "picked up", but not that they are "out for delivery".

If it doesn't arrive by about three o'clock that's the gig buggered.

Ugh Zigster, thats cutting it fine!  

All my friends have their tickets now, mine are still waiting to be despatched.  I know to trust the system but my guts are doing bellyflops waiting for news!

I promised myself I wouldn’t check all day but got to 10am and did anyway now it’s gone to the magic tickets sent to courier on 30 May, so hopefully Wednesday arrival and I can stop stressing that they won’t arrive before I go away on the 10th

49 minutes ago, Fish Bulb said:

Mine says this now. Should I be expecting it today?
 image.png.1595fee305c59863cc0ee623dee6899e.png

I had the same. Still can’t track via Royal Mail so I’m guessing they will be collected today and either arrive tomorrow or Wednesday 

1 minute ago, Fish Bulb said:

Cheers. How do you try to track on Royal Mail? 

You should get an email from see with the tracking details. There is a delay between it updating on the site and the email coming though. 

50 minutes ago, bexj said:

Ugh Zigster, thats cutting it fine!  

All my friends have their tickets now, mine are still waiting to be despatched.  I know to trust the system but my guts are doing bellyflops waiting for news!

Yeah. It's not going to get here is it.

I'm guessing your talking about Glastonbury tickets giving you belly flops rather than Jeff Beck tonight though.

My colleague who I got six for got them over a week ago but my solo one hasn't turned up yet. Been having sleepless nights over the Jeff Beck thing so haven't even looked at tracking my Glasto ticket yet. Going to do it now I think.

3 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

So the year my ticket has been lost... Seetickets no longer has a call centre. It's all by "see tickets portal".

To say Im not chuffed is an understatement

Have you tried e mailing the festival office and asking them for advice/help? They must know things like this can happen with the ticket holder the innocent victim of the failure of the secure courier 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Have you tried e mailing the festival office and asking them for advice/help? They must know things like this can happen with the ticket holder the innocent victim of the failure of the secure courier 

I have looked. Do you have an email address? 

2 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

Has anyone got the link to see tickets percentage counter of the number distributed? I had it on friday but can't find it now!  

https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/despatchnews

6 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I have looked. Do you have an email address? 

DM me, I have an email of someone at See who can help

I just checked my booking order and it says: "Your tickets will be available for collection from the venue box office on the day. You will need to quote your order reference number and must provide a payment card or ID matching your booking details. All members of your party must arrive together, and tickets will not be issued without proof of booking."

Anybody know where the box office is at?

29 minutes ago, defrio29 said:

I just checked my booking order and it says: "Your tickets will be available for collection from the venue box office on the day. You will need to quote your order reference number and must provide a payment card or ID matching your booking details. All members of your party must arrive together, and tickets will not be issued without proof of booking."

Anybody know where the box office is at?

Ped Gate A.