Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I really sympathise with you, I would contact see tickets immediately letting them know what you have found out asking  them what happens now. This must have happened before. I suppose there is a possibility it’s still somewhere in a bag awaiting checking but it’s too important to just hope for the best. Best of luck. 

I am waiting til Monday am. On a Sat night, seetickets will not pick any email up. There is still a possibility this will show in the system by Monday morning. If it doesnt show on Monday morning, it isnt going to show.

Although mine will be collected on the bus … one of my worries has been awaiting my friends resale tickets being forwarded on and arriving … thanks to @Seldom Seen Kid they are safely in the hands of my friends along with weirdly a camper ticket which I thought would go direct to them as it was a separate purchase … just need my carpark ticket now which @Wellyboot will be sending on once hers arrive and I can relax and stress about the weather instead 

38 minutes ago, glastobird said:

To those lucky ones with tickets in hand - did you get any indication of when yours would be delivered? Email beforehand with delivery date for example.

It's been so long I can't remember the process. 🥴

Got an email on Friday saying they have been dispatched and will arrive within 2-3 days. Arrived Saturday morning.

Anyone know when the worthy view parking tickets are sent? Sure I got main parking with my ticket last time.

Anyone in London got tickets yet? Still interested in that theory that they are doing them by region as all my mates in north west and midlands have their. I’m getting impatient as going away on Saturday week so really need it to arrive before then 

1 hour ago, glastobird said:

To those lucky ones with tickets in hand - did you get any indication of when yours would be delivered? Email beforehand with delivery date for example.

Keep checking the RM tracker - mine updated to say guaranteed next day delivery by 1pm the day before they arrived. 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Although mine will be collected on the bus … one of my worries has been awaiting my friends resale tickets being forwarded on and arriving … thanks to @Seldom Seen Kid they are safely in the hands of my friends along with weirdly a camper ticket which I thought would go direct to them as it was a separate purchase … just need my carpark ticket now which @Wellyboot will be sending on once hers arrive and I can relax and stress about the weather instead 

I am SO glad to not have to worry about this any more. Glad they arrived safe and sound.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Barneym said:

Anyone in London got tickets yet? Still interested in that theory that they are doing them by region as all my mates in north west and midlands have their. I’m getting impatient as going away on Saturday week so really need it to arrive before then 

Nope - 18 of us in London. Not even a dispatch yet. 

1 hour ago, Barneym said:

I’m in the south (Hampshire) and nada yet. In 2019, I got my despatch email on 6 June. Only a third have actually been despatched over the past week, so not panicking yet (much!).

3 hours ago, glastobird said:

Monday - See Tickets website said they had been sent to courier (no email yet)

Tuesday - Email from See saying they had been dispatched, with a tracking link that doesn't work!

Wednesday - Tracking link now working and saying they will be delivered by Special delivery on Thursday by 1pm

Thursday - 10:30 am - Tickets arrived 😊

4 hours ago, glastobird said:

Despatch email from See on Saturday 21st, including a tracking link that didn't work at all, and a tracking number that showed Royal Mail didn't yet have the tickets. (They hadn't actually been despatched at this point, just packaged and moved into an outgoing mail pile at See)

Monday morning Royal Mail finally got their hands on the tickets, and the tracking number started to work. It showed they'd been despatched by Special Delivery - Next day by 1pm.

Tuesday morning, delivery attempt made, missed it, got a red card of doom. Tuesday at roughly 3-4pm, collected them from the local mail centre. 

4 hours ago, glastobird said:

On the see tickets tracker a message appears tickets passed to secure courier, next day got e mail from see tickets that tickets been dispatched with a Royal Mail tracking number. Sent from Nottingham to Glasgow then to our local delivery  office overnight.  Tickets arrived next day by lunch time. Happy days! 

7 hours ago, Barneym said:

Yes, I'm in North London and mine arrived Thursday 🙂 

7 hours ago, Barneym said:

Our six tickets and two parking permits arrived in South London yesterday morning. I don't know if there is any logic to it!

1 minute ago, Cal_91 said:

Our six tickets and two parking permits arrived in South London yesterday morning. I don't know if there is any logic to it!

Ah well there goes that one then as I’m in South London too, no logic just need to wait. Thanks for the replies all 

6 hours ago, circus92 said:

Monday - See Tickets website said they had been sent to courier (no email yet)

Tuesday - Email from See saying they had been dispatched, with a tracking link that doesn't work!

Wednesday - Tracking link now working and saying they will be delivered by Special delivery on Thursday by 1pm

Thursday - 10:30 am - Tickets arrived 😊

5 hours ago, Alvoram said:

Despatch email from See on Saturday 21st, including a tracking link that didn't work at all, and a tracking number that showed Royal Mail didn't yet have the tickets. (They hadn't actually been despatched at this point, just packaged and moved into an outgoing mail pile at See)

Monday morning Royal Mail finally got their hands on the tickets, and the tracking number started to work. It showed they'd been despatched by Special Delivery - Next day by 1pm.

Tuesday morning, delivery attempt made, missed it, got a red card of doom. Tuesday at roughly 3-4pm, collected them from the local mail centre. 

5 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

On the see tickets tracker a message appears tickets passed to secure courier, next day got e mail from see tickets that tickets been dispatched with a Royal Mail tracking number. Sent from Nottingham to Glasgow then to our local delivery  office overnight.  Tickets arrived next day by lunch time. Happy days! 

Didn’t work like that for me.
First I got a weird buzzing sensation in my ear, which lasted for about an hour. It was driving me crazy so I got a cotton bud and started digging at it and I obviously freed something up as a fairy flew out of my ear, moaning about having been stuck in there for ages. 
She told me she was the ticket fairy and gave me a tiny bottle of spray and a miniature piece of paper, about 1/4 the size of a stamp. She told me to spray the paper so I did and it grew to the size of a post it note, which said “your Glastonbury tickets have been despatched and you will receive a visitation when the bell strikes one”. 
I asked the fairy why she couldn’t have just brought the tickets since she’d gone to the effort of bringing the notification of despatch but she shrugged, hastily dispensed some information on how to track the tickets and shot off into the ether. 
Curious, I decided to check out the tracking system so I went to my bathroom cabinet, looked in the mirror and whispered Michael five times. As promised the mirror immediately misted up and the time left until delivery appeared. 
I could barely sleep that night, but eventually I dropped off and soon after was awakened by my bedroom door creaking open and an icy cold figure sliding under my duvet and nestling against me. I reached for the light only to find it had been replaced by a holographic Chris Martin. My hand brushed his intangible todger which prompted him to flick on a mini maglite, illuminating the ghost of Arabella Churchill lying next to me. “Look under your pillow Blooootarsky” she hissed. I did as bidden and found my tickets alongside a chocolate brownie which had undoubtedly been baked in the healing fields and a Twix which looked as if it had been in someone’s day bag / cargo shorts for far longer than recommended. Suddenly I heard a chant of “Eat it, Eat it, Eat it” coming from my wardrobe and Norman Cook burst out of it holding one of the Lords of Lightning’s staffs. He pointed it at me menacingly so I gave one finger of the twix to Arbella and the other to hologram Chris, and gulped down my brownie. I immediately passed out. When I awoke in the morning my tickets were inexplicably on my door mat inside a Royal Mail special delivery envelope. 

Edited by blutarsky
Typo
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Didn’t work like that for me.
First I got a weird buzzing sensation in my ear, which lasted for about an hour. It was driving me crazy so I got a cotton bud and started digging at it and I obviously freed something up as a fairy flew out of my ear, moaning about having been stuck in there for ages. 
She told me she was the ticket fairy and gave me a tiny bottle of spray and a miniature piece of paper, about 1/4 the size of a stamp. She told me to spray the paper so I did and it grew to the size of a post it note, which said “your Glastonbury tickets have been despatched and you will receive a visitation when the bell strikes one”. 
I asked the fairy why she couldn’t have just brought the tickets since she’d gone to the effort of bringing the notification of despatch but she shrugged, hastily dispensed some information on how to track the tickets and shot off into the ether. 
Curious, I decided to check out the tracking system so I went to my bathroom cabinet, looked in the mirror and whispered Michael five times. As promised the mirror immediately misted up and the time left until delivery appeared. 
I could barely sleep that night, but eventually I dropped off and soon after was awakened by my bedroom door creaking open and an icy cold figure sliding under my duvet and nestling against me. I reached for the light only to find it had been replaced by a holographic Chris Martin. My hand brushed his intangible todger which prompted him to flick on a mini maglite, illuminating the ghost of Arabella Churchill lying next to me. “Look under your pillow Blooootarsky” she hissed. I did as bidden and found my tickets alongside a chocolate brownie which had undoubtedly been baked in the healing fields and a Twix which looked as if it had been in someone’s day bag / cargo shorts for far longer than recommended. Suddenly I heard a chant of “Eat it, Eat it, Eat it” coming from my wardrobe and Norman Cook burst out of it holding one of the Lords of Lightning’s staffs. He pointed it at me menacingly so I gave one finger of the twix to Arbella and the other to hologram Chris, and gulped down my brownie. I immediately passed out. When I awoke in the morning my tickets were inexplicably on my door mat inside a Royal Mail special delivery envelope. 

You almost had me then... But wasn't Norman still in Moscow?