Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

17 minutes ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

And Saturday’s post has just come without it

We had ours separate to the regular daily post, although our normal delivery time is 3pm-ish so this might have been part of an extra round to meet the guaranteed 1pm delivery time. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, hurdy said:

Entrance tickets arrived today, but no campervan ticket. Has that happened to anyone else? Tickets bought in resale, campervan ticket bought in the second resale after the cancellation deadline. 

Our camper ticket came with the admission tickets, but both were bought on the main resale date at the end of March. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, zeppelin said:

They have arrived! 😍

(Oh God I forgot how old my picture is. Bit nervous about that one...) 

My kids didn’t immediately recognise my mugshot on the ticket…… The past couple of years have taken a toll.

I will definitely be carrying photo ID to support that I  who I claim to be. 

5 hours ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

Mine still says this (sent to courier Wednesday 25th) but I haven’t had a dispatch email yet 😔 

I'm in the same boat as you.  And we've had a separate delivery for something else that was special delivery today.

Edited by Greenelk

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes, best keeping see tickets informed that you haven’t received them and find out what their policy is re delayed tickets 

Update. I live near my local sorting office & a mate of a mate works in manchester (where it was seen last).

"It's gone to your local office". My local office have just had a look for me. Nothing.

It is lost. 

Just now, FuzzyDunlop said:

Update. I live near my local sorting office & a mate of a mate works in manchester (where it was seen last).

"It's gone to your local office". My local office have just had a look for me. Nothing.

It is lost. 

I guess the positive is you have a while to get it sorted … good luck 

1 hour ago, Greenelk said:

@Wherethewildthingsare I sent See a what’s happened to my tickets email they’re stuck with the courier this morning, and I’ve just got my despatch email and tracking number.  Might be a coincidence I guess.  You got anything?  

Me too! Must have been stuck to the bottom of the bag… finally have a tracking number 

1 hour ago, blutarsky said:

Rumour has it the delayed tickets are the ones which have been soaked in LSD as an extra surprise for the ticket holder, and they need more drying time than anticipated. 

Haha! Friend of mine as a rookie Pc once found a sheet of lsd under a guys bed on a raid. Ended up in A&E as he had “overhandled” then 

2 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

It is lost. 

I really sympathise with you, I would contact see tickets immediately letting them know what you have found out asking  them what happens now. This must have happened before. I suppose there is a possibility it’s still somewhere in a bag awaiting checking but it’s too important to just hope for the best. Best of luck.