Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

9 hours ago, dogeggs said:

Regarding Royal Mail Tracker....it has a little comment under the link saying the tracking link might not work until an attempted delivery has been made - which seems a bit pointless.

It’s starts to work once they are in the system

1 hour ago, DyatlovReturns said:

Just recieved my ticket but my car park pass wasn't in there.. even tho its listed on the ticket. Is that normal? I swear last time they came together

If your car park pass is for WV or Sticklinch, it will be posted separately, usually 7-10 days before festival. If it was for main car parks, then it should have been posted with your ticket - get in touch with See Customer Service. 

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

I reckon it gets rerouted back to a main sorting office then sent to your local office 

One of my friends (who I funnily enough go to Glastonbury with) is a postman and has said this is the case when I've moaned at him about such situations in the past!

2 minutes ago, paulshane said:

have you had yours delivered / confirmed? it's not clear if they go to you or to me?

Says my address on the tracker, so I assume me. You’ve added a new level of unease now though! 🤣

Tickets have said in stock and despatching soon for a while…

22 minutes ago, t0paz said:

25% sent out now, which started about a week ago?

At this rate it’s going to be cutting it fine for some… 

It’s been pretty sporadic this week. Some days it’s only increased by a lousy 1% - but on others we’ve had a more juicy 5%+ increase (that’s, what…10k tickets ish?)

I suspect it’ll start jumping up nicely over the coming week.

See Tickets status earlier in the week was "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided." 

Just checked today and it says " Tickets will be sent by secure post. A signature may be required on delivery."

Why the change...what does it mean...probably nothing and I will just have to wait a while 🥺