Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

3 minutes ago, ripcurl85 said:

Mine and my wife’s arrived this morning along with our car park pass. Oddly no signature was required and I thought in previous years it was but maybe I’m misremembering.

Posties seem to have stopped requiring that since pandemic 

Just now, Starscreenbass said:

Think the Royal Mail keep it for up to 3 weeks before returning it so should have plenty of time to pick it up

Perfect, thanks! I thought I was probably worrying a bit too much. 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

Posties seem to have stopped requiring that since pandemic 

I had to sign for some this morning. 

11 minutes ago, Ell99 said:

still no tickets or email for me! See Tickets tracker says "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided."

I'm not even getting this message. Put my ref number in and just get the ticket purchase information , 3 of our group of 5 have had the email, all booked at the same time.

16 minutes ago, ghandi said:

I'm not even getting this message. Put my ref number in and just get the ticket purchase information , 3 of our group of 5 have had the email, all booked at the same time.

Got my ticket this morning. Two others at the same address not had despatch email yet. On Seetickets it says that the tickets are in hand and awaiting despatch. Seems random. 

1 hour ago, ripcurl85 said:

Mine and my wife’s arrived this morning along with our car park pass. Oddly no signature was required and I thought in previous years it was but maybe I’m misremembering.

Signatures have been required for some years, but I’ve had at least one year before where they just put it through the letterbox.

2 hours ago, NotAnInsider said:

Received mine in Cheshire today. Postie was on a round doing only special delivery - most of which were Glastonbury tickets (she showed me!) and mentioned everyone who has had them so far is mega excited.

She said they are dispatched by region - saves some sorting costs.

2 hours ago, nikkic said:

If it makes you feel better, I still haven't had my email.

Mine was despatched in the first 2% and I'm Devon. Posters from Cornwall had theirs on the first day iof deliveries too. SW winning the race? 

1 hour ago, zeppelin said:

So what happens if you're not in when they try and deliver them? How long do you have to rearrange deliver? 

Bit worried they'll try to deliver mine whilst I'm away next week. 

Annoyingly I bought my friends tickets in the resale and they already got delivered this morning 😒

Postie signed for mine themselves, then popped them through the letterbox. Luckily we don't have a letter chewing dog. 

I moved house 2 days ago and amongst everything else have forgotten to update delivery details for these tickets. I have tried looking my tickets up on the customer service page of seetickets but it doesn't find anything? Are there any other pages I can try or should I call or email them?

I have received confirmation of my booking.

Tickets do get sent out to individuals rather than the person who booked the group don't they?

3 minutes ago, deletebeep said:

I moved house 2 days ago and amongst everything else have forgotten to update delivery details for these tickets. I have tried looking my tickets up on the customer service page of seetickets but it doesn't find anything? Are there any other pages I can try or should I call or email them?

I have received confirmation of my booking.

Tickets do get sent out to individuals rather than the person who booked the group don't they?

The person who paid the balance will receive the tickets - You will need your booking reference number when you purchased your ticket to get your booking up, may be able to change your address via that way. Ticket reg number won't work 

Edited by Drfoxxx

Just now, Drfoxxx said:

The person who paid the balance, you will need your booking reference number to get your booking up. Ticket reg number won't work 

Tickets get posted to the person who paid the balance? We were successful in resale so I assume this would include person who paid the full cost.

Edited by deletebeep

3 minutes ago, deletebeep said:

Tickets get posted to the person who paid the balance? We were successful in resale so I assume this would include person who paid the full cost.

I bought three tickets in the resale (none were for me) and they were delivered to my address. 

Either I messed up or its because it was the billing address of the payment card. 

Edited by zeppelin
A word.