Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

13 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

Mine is still showing "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided."

I know it doesn't matter and I will get it but I feel left out when I see everyone else getting theirs.  😞

If it makes you feel better, I still haven't had my email.

11 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

Mine is still showing "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided."

I know it doesn't matter and I will get it but I feel left out when I see everyone else getting theirs.  😞

This is me too - I come home very day and ask my other half if they've been delivered! 
Nothing yet! 

I'm away next week too - guaranteed they come then! 😪

12 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Crucial information. Seems the Northwest are leading the way. 

Anyone in Yorkshire got theirs yet?

makes sense as my mates all have , although I’m not sure how postie would know. But I’m case has anyone in London got one yet?

I've been sweating on mine since I got the email Tuesday as I'm away from home from tomorrow for 11 days. I've been busy packing etc, so it had actually slipped my mind when the door bell rang, so I went through that internal  "who the hell could that be" stuff. What joy when I saw that little red van 😄

40 minutes ago, NotAnInsider said:

Received mine in Cheshire today. Postie was on a round doing only special delivery - most of which were Glastonbury tickets (she showed me!) and mentioned everyone who has had them so far is mega excited.

She said they are dispatched by region - saves some sorting costs.

#thereisnopattern

Just now, circus92 said:

Happy days - Just got my 3 tickets and CV East Quiet ticket as well.

They really are a work of art - never seen tickets quite like them before.

fantastic ... first G and early ticket delivery too ... stress free warm up .... look forward to meeting you on the wed 🙂 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

look forward to meeting you on the wed 🙂 

Definitely - looking forward to it. 

Given I am leaving on the Monday morning to drive over, it is just dawning on me that it is only a little over 3 weeks now!!

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

Assuming you’ve had it now? Seems they sent them out this morning.

Yeah I got mine about 9:30. Tracking doesn’t work yet but I’m sure that’ll spring in to life later today/tomorrow.

Royal Mail Tracking now working, mine has left Nottingham and on their way to Glasgow, so probable delivery tomorrow, but  this impatient bear is still waiting and won’t  move until I get them 

04CB4C64-0893-400E-9CC4-5D7727E3FD4D.jpeg.994978e09dd39618090d1f01c42d8289.jpeg

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Royal Mail Tracking now working, mine has left Nottingham and on their way to Glasgow, so probable delivery tomorrow, but  this impatient bear is still waiting and won’t  move until I get them 

04CB4C64-0893-400E-9CC4-5D7727E3FD4D.jpeg.994978e09dd39618090d1f01c42d8289.jpeg

Once again you’re a step ahead of me! Mine wasn’t working last time I checked but your post prompted me to look again.

327DEA68-F830-4FB1-B849-DA4164FCE763.jpeg

Edited by DareToDibble

1 hour ago, izzixo said:

I got my email yesterday morning, tickets arrived an hour ago. 

I’m in Liverpool and got my tickets back in 2019 if we’re trying to work out a pattern 😂

No pattern! I got my email last Saturday and tickets arrived on Tuesday!

So what happens if you're not in when they try and deliver them? How long do you have to rearrange deliver? 

Bit worried they'll try to deliver mine whilst I'm away next week. 

Annoyingly I bought my friends tickets in the resale and they already got delivered this morning 😒

4 minutes ago, ripcurl85 said:

Mine and my wife’s arrived this morning along with our car park pass. Oddly no signature was required and I thought in previous years it was but maybe I’m misremembering.

It should need a signature. If it went missing that’s essentially £600 you’ve lost!

Not to mention missing the festival of course!!

Edited by t0paz

1 minute ago, zeppelin said:

So what happens if you're not in when they try and deliver them? How long do you have to rearrange deliver? 

Bit worried they'll try to deliver mine whilst I'm away next week. 

Annoyingly I bought my friends tickets in the resale and they already got delivered this morning 😒

Think the Royal Mail keep it for up to 3 weeks before returning it so should have plenty of time to pick it up