Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

Just now, circus92 said:

Yep that's about right - all a bit out of sync!  For me - See tickets said it was sent on Monday, got the email on Tuesday, then the tracking only came live today, and hopefully delivered tomorrow based on the "Guaranteed 1pm" service.

Definitely seems a bit all over the place. Despite See saying mine was sent to the courier today, I'm still going with Monday I receive them. Which actually works better for me as I'm out most of Friday. 

Take your time postie...

4 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Definitely seems a bit all over the place. Despite See saying mine was sent to the courier today, I'm still going with Monday I receive them. Which actually works better for me as I'm out most of Friday. 

Take your time postie...

Is it a bit sad that I will be waiting anxiously for the postman tomorrow?  (although this is probably the wrong place to ask that question 😂)

Cant wait to have those precious tickets finally in my hands - will really feel real once I have them.

5 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Is it a bit sad that I will be waiting anxiously for the postman tomorrow?  (although this is probably the wrong place to ask that question 😂)

Cant wait to have those precious tickets finally in my hands - will really feel real once I have them.

Absolutely not. I will be doing all I can to make sure I'm working from home/off on my scheduled delivery day! 😄 

I am going to make sure the wife doesn't get her hands on them. She has a habit of putting things so safe that she forgets where she's actually put them...

2 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Mine is still showing "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided."

I know it doesn't matter and I will get it but I feel left out when I see everyone else getting theirs.  😞

That was what mine was showing and the way I felt up until four hours ago! Now I’ve moved on to worrying about when the tracking e mail will drop.  Only 20% of tickets sent now so plenty time! 

2 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Mine is still showing "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided."

I know it doesn't matter and I will get it but I feel left out when I see everyone else getting theirs.  😞

Same. I checked 2019 records and my despatch email that year was sent on 6 June. I don’t want to wait that long this year 😬 Earliest I’ve had my ticket was 11 May. 

1 hour ago, phillyfaddle said:

Same. I checked 2019 records and my despatch email that year was sent on 6 June. I don’t want to wait that long this year 😬 Earliest I’ve had my ticket was 11 May. 

Ours arrived yesterday morning.  See's tracker's still not showing that they've been delivered and we've had no email. In 2019 our despatch email was sent on 17th June!!

7 1/2 hours to arrive from the same departure point 😄

Only going to Derbyshire so should be there tomorrow, but the address they are going to is friends who are coming to Bearded lol 

2022-05-26.png

10 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

That was what mine was showing and the way I felt up until four hours ago! Now I’ve moved on to worrying about when the tracking e mail will drop.  Only 20% of tickets sent now so plenty time! 

Have you had your email yet? I've not. It doesn't matter really but we're an impatient bunch 😄 

9 hours ago, dizzymoo said:

Ours arrived yesterday morning.  See's tracker's still not showing that they've been delivered and we've had no email. In 2019 our despatch email was sent on 17th June!!

Woah!! That's not good. Great you got your tickets but not great from See tickets as per usual.

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

E mail just arrived with tracking number but won’t let me track! 

Same. Tracker changed to 'sent to courier' yesterday at 19%... Email in this morning at 9:30, says 2-3 days delivery time. Would've presumed that meant delivery Saturday or Monday....but there was talk on here at some point that some were getting 1 day/next day delivery, so I've no idea what to expect. 

1 hour ago, dotdash79 said:

No email yet sort of expect it later this afternoon. 

Assuming you’ve had it now? Seems they sent them out this morning.

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

E mail just arrived with tracking number but won’t let me track! 

Yeah I got mine about 9:30. Tracking doesn’t work yet but I’m sure that’ll spring in to life later today/tomorrow.