Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

Our group of 4 secured tickets in the resale. See Tickets have confirmed that they will be posting all 4 of our tickets to the lead booker's address (the person who paid the full balance for all 4 tickets). It's a bit annoying that they won't send them out to our individual addresses but seems there's no way to change it.

13 minutes ago, prestonmike said:

Just had me dispatch email, says 2-3 days, knowing my luck they'll arrive on Saturday when I'm going to be out all day

It's next day guaranteed by 1

But that obviously only applies if they hand it to Royal Mail today, if they hand it over tomorrow then it will be Friday. 

Edited by Alvoram
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ryan_gall said:

Our group of 4 secured tickets in the resale. See Tickets have confirmed that they will be posting all 4 of our tickets to the lead booker's address (the person who paid the full balance for all 4 tickets). It's a bit annoying that they won't send them out to our individual addresses but seems there's no way to change it.

It's because they only take 1 postage fee when you pay together. If you all paid separately you would have all received them to your own registered addresses but would have paid a postage fee each, rather than splitting the 1.

35 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Tickets have been sent to our secure courier on 25 May 2022.

Great day! 🙂 

I just checked my order tracker and I’ve got that as well! But havnt received an e mail detailing how to track it.  You got an e mail?
Anyway Hopefully e mail will drop soon. 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I just checked my order tracker and I’ve got that as well! But havnt received an e mail detailing how to track it.  You got an e mail?

Still no actual email, no. I guess we'll get them tomorrow once they are actually received by the courier? Then we can refresh the tracker every 5 minutes!

3 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Still no actual email, no. I guess we'll get them tomorrow once they are actually received by the courier? Then we can refresh the tracker every 5 minutes!

That probably what happens, I assume it’s the Royal Mail tracker. I’ve got the postie on alert. 

18 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I got that yesterday. It was only this morning that the tracking code started to work.

Got the good news on the tracker, but no email. Judging by others messages I won’t see that til tomorrow now.

I really hope they come on Friday… I’ve begrudgingly got to attend a wedding on Saturday and the thought of missing the postie will just make a dull day even more agonising.

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Been checking my order so often I know the order number off by heart. And fed up counting bridges, cars, bikes etc! 

Why am i checking the See ticket site against my Ref number every other hour! I've not even had an email yet. The ticket is there though, i ,just need to know it is on it's way NOW!

38 minutes ago, ghandi said:

Why am i checking the See ticket site against my Ref number every other hour! I've not even had an email yet. The ticket is there though, i ,just need to know it is on it's way NOW!

To be fair you'll know the ticket is on it's way by checking See before you get the email. It seems the confirmation of despatch email arrives the day after SeeTickets updates to say it's been sent!

I am at least now sure there percent sent tracker is absolute rubbish as the coach ones still say nil which I expect from the other group should now be 100%. I’m the only one out of my 6 without ticket or email, despite this not being an issue as it will obviously come in getting stressed about it

1 minute ago, Barneym said:

I am at least now sure there percent sent tracker is absolute rubbish as the coach ones still say nil which I expect from the other group should now be 100%. I’m the only one out of my 6 without ticket or email, despite this not being an issue as it will obviously come in getting stressed about it

I know the coach times have been sent out but I guess technically the tracker could still be at 0% as the actual festival tickets may not have been sent to the coach companies?

3 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

To be fair you'll know the ticket is on it's way by checking See before you get the email. It seems the confirmation of despatch email arrives the day after SeeTickets updates to say it's been sent!

Yep that's about right - all a bit out of sync!  For me - See tickets said it was sent on Monday, got the email on Tuesday, then the tracking only came live today, and hopefully delivered tomorrow based on the "Guaranteed 1pm" service.