Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

2 minutes ago, Brad2434 said:

It gets delivered to the address that is assigned to the individuals registration number the ticket was bought with

hmmm, I've heard quite a lot of contradictory information though as I assumed that was only the case if the ticket was bought in the original sale and the remaining amount paid for by the individual. Whereas in my case Friend 1 paid the full balance for myself and Friend 2.

21 minutes ago, Ell99 said:

hmmm, I've heard quite a lot of contradictory information though as I assumed that was only the case if the ticket was bought in the original sale and the remaining amount paid for by the individual. Whereas in my case Friend 1 paid the full balance for myself and Friend 2.

Sounds like they'll go to friend 2.

If friend 1 paid for you and friend 2 in the same order, it doesn't matter who actually got the payment screen up, it'll go to the 1st person whose details are on the order.

If the tickets were bought in the original sale, it would depend on how the balances were paid (if you pay together you only pay for 1 lot of postage, so they all get sent to the lead booker, if you pay separately you each pay for postage).

47 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Sounds like they'll go to friend 2.

If friend 1 paid for you and friend 2 in the same order, it doesn't matter who actually got the payment screen up, it'll go to the 1st person whose details are on the order.

If the tickets were bought in the original sale, it would depend on how the balances were paid (if you pay together you only pay for 1 lot of postage, so they all get sent to the lead booker, if you pay separately you each pay for postage).

That’s not right, my ticket has always been sent to my house even if one of my friends paid for it

Just been to collect my tickets from the delivery office...

Few things to note, but I will preface this by saying I am absolutely NOT worried, just thought I'd share for anybody in a similar position who may be. 

We booked Sticklinch in the most recent resale. And we'd been holding out on booking parking until we knew for sure if we'd get a resale pre-erected spot or not. So naturally when Sticklinch was confirmed, we also booked Sticklinch parking. 

Our tickets say at the top that no parking has been booked, and obviously no parking pass came with them. This is clearly because they were printed before I booked parking, and the parking pass will follow at a later date. But just thought I'd mention it.

15 minutes ago, Brad2434 said:

That’s not right, my ticket has always been sent to my house even if one of my friends paid for it

No - I think Simsy has this correct. 

If your friend paid for you and you got the ticket individually then they probably paid each balance off separately. You can save a few quid by letting the lead booker pay and only pay a single postage - all tickets arrive together to the lead booker. 

1 hour ago, Alvoram said:

Few things to note, but I will preface this by saying I am absolutely NOT worried, just thought I'd share for anybody in a similar position who may be. 

We booked Sticklinch in the most recent resale. And we'd been holding out on booking parking until we knew for sure if we'd get a resale pre-erected spot or not. So naturally when Sticklinch was confirmed, we also booked Sticklinch parking. 

Our tickets say at the top that no parking has been booked, and obviously no parking pass came with them. This is clearly because they were printed before I booked parking, and the parking pass will follow at a later date. But just thought I'd mention it.

I'm in the same boat, but for worthy view. My worthy view booking on seetickets clearly has the parking ticket listed, so I'm not worried just yet.

38 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

I'm in the same boat, but for worthy view. My worthy view booking on seetickets clearly has the parking ticket listed, so I'm not worried just yet.

Normal. Main parking and WV/Stick are separate and wouldn’t be on main ticket. 

5 minutes ago, GlastoEls said:

Normal. Main parking and WV/Stick are separate and wouldn’t be on main ticket. 

Ahhh so they wouldn’t show in the table at the top of the ticket either way? 

good to know 🙂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alvoram said:

WV parking passes have always been posted separately [later] to the festival tickets. Assume it’s the same for Sticklinch.

Edited by phillyfaddle

1 hour ago, Dave_c said:

Don’t worry. WV car park passes are always sent separately and a bit later than the festival tickets (stayed at WV since 2014).

I’m now home and have physically handled my tickets. A bit relieved to have them as Mrs B is notoriously bad for picking up the post and squirrelling it away never to be seen again. Straight in the special spot in my bedside table for safe keeping. I honestly wonder if she’d ever open a letter if she lived on her own - I think she’d just pile up months worth then bin it all in one go 😂

• Upvote 1

Now in the window of not wanting them to be dispatched until Friday now. Delivery on Monday would be lovely. 

however slightly worried that Royal Mail managed to deliver something to number 9 when the address quite clearly said 91 on the letter. 

Edited by dotdash79

7 hours ago, Ell99 said:

Sorry if someone has asked this already, but have you looked on See’s ticket tracker? Delivery address is shown in there IIRC.

seetickets.com/customerservice