Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

2 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

just checked the see tickets tracker for the 4th time today. Nothing. Still in Stock. Jealous of everyone on here getting theirs, going to sulk now

I’m trying to ration checking my order status to once every three hours though when the e mail alert pings on my phone I have to see what it is.
Up to 13% dispatched now, I won’t sulk until it reaches 75%! 

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I’m trying to ration checking my order status to once every three hours though when the e mail alert pings on my phone I have to see what it is.
Up to 13% dispatched now, I won’t sulk until it reaches 75%! 

What is the link to the percentage tracker please?

13 minutes ago, leej7 said:

Confirmatory question to refresh my memory...

I've got 5 tickets on my one order, they get dispatched to the individual registration addresses correct?

If I'm understanding you correctly, you paid the balance for 5 tickets (or I guess fully paid for 5 resale tickets, lucky if so 😉) - is that right?

If so, I think they will all come to you. Only get individually dispatched if each individual has paid their own balance.

2 minutes ago, jimmillen said:

If I'm understanding you correctly, you paid the balance for 5 tickets (or I guess fully paid for 5 resale tickets, lucky if so 😉) - is that right?

If so, I think they will all come to you. Only get individually dispatched if each individual has paid their own balance.

That’s my understanding too. I’ll be posting a ticket to a mate who will 100% be later than we arrange and I’m not prepared to hang around for him!

aaaaaaaaaaaaay! popped home for luch to check, and mine are here 😄 no card, the postie just stuck them through my letterbox, which saves me a trip to the sorting office 🙂

for the pattern searchers, someone else got my ticket in 2019, right as the 'sold out' messages were appearing, I then got a CV ticket the next week, both in the envelope today 🙂 I'm W surname and in Bristols postcode

4 minutes ago, jimmillen said:

You understand correctly. That is helpful and much more convenient for our group anyway!

37 minutes ago, GlastoMom said:

Mine have arrived, with CV ticket, and started a flurry of ‘really must update my photo on my registration’ comments ✌🏼
Now to keep them away for a very chewy puppy who likes to steal things for a month!

mine is the same photo from when they first started needing them, it's now my 'luucky photo' as i'm worried that if i change it, i might miss out getting tickets for the next festival. silly i know, but there we go 🙂 Been asked to show proper ID for the last six or seven festivals when getting a wristband as the pic is so old 😄

• Like 1

Wow this is slow progress by See 1% today and only 2% yesterday, festival will be over if they keep this pace up. I don’t really understand how this takes so long, surely it’s all automated nowadays and it’s a matter of hitting print or am I vastly overestimating how good their IT is

I feel for the coach people even more as that’s just an email 

2 minutes ago, Barneym said:

Wow this is slow progress by See 1% today and only 2% yesterday, festival will be over if they keep this pace up. I don’t really understand how this takes so long, surely it’s all automated nowadays and it’s a matter of hitting print or am I vastly overestimating how good their IT is

Especially as they seemed to do 10% on the weekend and are now dragging their feet.

3 minutes ago, Barneym said:

I think most of all, you're vastly overestimating how accurate the percentage is.

First rule of IT (ok, not the first, but one of them) - Never trust a progress bar.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, al_coholic said:

just checked the see tickets tracker for the 4th time today. Nothing. Still in Stock. Jealous of everyone on here getting theirs, going to sulk now

Same. Don’t know why I keep coming in this thread and making it worse for myself 😄 

1 hour ago, CurlyPutz said:

Mine just states "Tickets will be sent by secure post. A signature may be required on delivery."

Assuming everyone is checking using this link?

https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice

Yeah I have exactly the same message.

Edited by DareToDibble
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Barneym said:

Fairly sure they don't have machines that can package up the tickets making sure to include any relevant parking / CV tickets... Since the building they own up town is tiny, and seems to be just offices. I could be wrong, maybe it is automated, or has automated stages at least, but there will surely be some manual oversight still.

Can you imagine if the machine got out of pace by just one envelope, and everybody got somebody elses tickets to their address? 🙈

3 minutes ago, incident said:

I think most of all, you're vastly overestimating how accurate the percentage is.

First rule of IT (ok, not the first, but one of them) - Never trust a progress bar.

Isn't the first rule to try turning it off and on again? 

🚨 TICKET DELIVERY KLAXON 🚨

I'm at work but the RM tracker says delivered. Signed for by someone who spelt my name wrong and simply squiggled, so I'm assuming the postie has signed for them and popped them through the letterbox, otherwise we're at panic stations! Don't think Mrs B is home. 

image.png.67f85049d0af947b489b4ddb4c13e3ff.png

6 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Fairly sure they don't have machines that can package up the tickets making sure to include any relevant parking / CV tickets... Since the building they own up town is tiny, and seems to be just offices. I could be wrong, maybe it is automated, or has automated stages at least, but there will surely be some manual oversight still.

Can you imagine if the machine got out of pace by just one envelope, and everybody got somebody elses tickets to their address🙈

Going back quite a bit, but in 2008 one of my friends got their tickets really late, like on the Tuesday before the festival....when he opened the envelope it had someone else's ticket in there with his.

The best he could do was to hand it to the steward when he got his wristband the following morning!

1 hour ago, t0paz said:

That’s my understanding too. I’ll be posting a ticket to a mate who will 100% be later than we arrange and I’m not prepared to hang around for him!

@jimmillenis correct. I got the 2 I completed balances on today, and even though I paid the deposit (ie for those querying deposit/balance payments & names), my mate paid 2 balances and got his 2 tickets today too. 

I'm really struggling to work out where my tickets will arrive!

Friend 1 purchased two tickets in the resale, one for me and one for friend 2. Friend 2 was the first name put into the form so effectively the lead booker.

Unsure whether my individual ticket will arrive at mine. Or friend 2 will receive both tickets at their house, or friend 1 will receive the tickets as they were the one that made the payment. 

I've since added my address on the see tickets confirmation page as it was initially friend 1s address.

Any clarity would be greatly appreciated! 

2 minutes ago, Ell99 said:

I'm really struggling to work out where my tickets will arrive!

Friend 1 purchased two tickets in the resale, one for me and one for friend 2. Friend 2 was the first name put into the form so effectively the lead booker.

Unsure whether my individual ticket will arrive at mine. Or friend 2 will receive both tickets at their house, or friend 1 will receive the tickets as they were the one that made the payment. 

I've since added my address on the see tickets confirmation page as it was initially friend 1s address.

Any clarity would be greatly appreciated! 

It gets delivered to the address that is assigned to the individuals registration number the ticket was bought with