Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

40 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

As I live in a small village (not actual Derby, but close) I fully expect my postie to do his usual thing, ignore the 1pm requirement and post them at around 3:30. Assuming it's the normal postie on today that is. 

As much as I want them in my hands, it is always reassuring to know his pattern. 

Of course, if it's his day off (they deliver 7 days around here lately, so gets 2 random days off) then all bets are off. 

Tickets look great though. 

Oh no I spoke too soon… 

first casualty!!! 

really must charge that ring doorbell 🙈😂

C0E9F15A-9239-4C26-AAF8-5E1C26356B44.jpeg.933ac651b5b40ea22996fd9dab20a916.jpeg

Desperately waiting for postie. Not having lived at home for 7 months means my expectation on when they show their face seem well off…

should really be doing some work not staring out of window and running out front for a smoke every half an hour…

edit: don’t have a door bell at the moment as works on house not complete so this is nerve-wrecking!!

Edited by dazednconfused

1 hour ago, andymk said:

Impressive looking ticket with 50th branding

image.thumb.jpeg.395dea755c9cfe84326c0565e8fc6e2f.jpeg

That’s a cracker of a design and I’m really glad we get to see it. I suspect they didn’t get as far as stamping on all the shiny/hologram stuff when 2020 was pulled, so we get a bit of a ‘22 reference on there too.

I’m hoping that dispatch starts to ramp up a bit soon. Just 1% up yesterday, what’s that - 2000 tickets? 

Ours arrived this morning, including campervan pass.  I opened the tickets out, thought 'that's a bit dull monochrome, oh well I suppose they need to save money'. I was looking at the back. Turned them over - they're beautiful. Really glad they kept the design. There was no email, See's  tracker still just says they were sent to secure courier on 20th May. Got tickets in the resale and we live in Northamptonshire. 

#there is no pattern 

1 minute ago, leej7 said:

Confirmatory question to refresh my memory...

I've got 5 tickets on my one order, they get dispatched to the individual registration addresses correct?

In 2019 they all went to the main booker as a mate who lives in Wales got my other halfs ticket in a resale and had to post it on special delivery to us