Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

5 minutes ago, Primalcrux said:

Okay thanks, I did not know that! Does this also hold for Car Park tickets? 

I am assuming they won't post anything abroad. But I honestly don't know where you park your car to get to the box office. I am sure someone has probably already figured it out. Maybe have a browse through the Questions forum. 

Just now, al_coholic said:

I am assuming they won't post anything abroad. But I honestly don't know where you park your car to get to the box office. I am sure someone has probably already figured it out. Maybe have a browse through the Questions forum. 

Will do, thanks for your replies!

1 minute ago, Hotchilidog said:

So cool to see the first arrivals. Apparently my ticket was despatched to the courier yesterday as I checked my order this morning!!!

Have you received an email from See as I am the same when I check my order it says it was given to courier yesterday but I have still not received an email. 

5 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Have you received an email from See as I am the same when I check my order it says it was given to courier yesterday but I have still not received an email. 

My Daughters is coming to day but i have the same message on mine... dont stress pal it will all be ok 😉

2 minutes ago, SouthbanKen said:

I have had no email yet, but i do have this, i know i shouldn't be worried, but can someone just tell me my tickets will arrive safe!

image.png.7b007ba603a18c8e1e8c64f075c5d86d.png

Can’t see any problems. Check your ticket order status using the see tickets customer services tracker , should say tickets are in stock and will be dispatched shortly. 

38 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

That 50th branding is a bit surprising 

They kept the ticket stock most likely. Why waste it. 

If you were international you did have the option to email See and get your ticket changed to uk delivery. Some people did that. But other than that its all collection.

Edited by Suprefan

3 minutes ago, Stretlow said:

My Daughters is coming to day but i have the same message on mine... dont stress pal it will all be ok 😉

Yes I'm not stressed yet 😄 but See Tickets have form for messing up Glastonbury tickets for me in the past so would be nice if it just went the same as the majority. 

12 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Yes I'm not stressed yet 😄 but See Tickets have form for messing up Glastonbury tickets for me in the past so would be nice if it just went the same as the majority. 

My daughters ticket just arrived..... its a thing of beauty 😍

Edited by Stretlow

4 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

I was about to say you have a dedicated ticket draw!!  Then I saw the username 

It came because of a bad experience of having to tear the house apart trying to find tickets for one gig once but yep now a dedicated drawer for all tickets, gift cards etc. Now my only panic is remembering to bring them with me 😄 

1 hour ago, andymk said:

Impressive looking ticket with 50th branding

image.thumb.jpeg.395dea755c9cfe84326c0565e8fc6e2f.jpeg

Hi Andy, 

Do you mind me asking please? What did the dispatch email look like that was sent to you, did it mention about the campervan ticket? Also when you logged in to see tickets, did is say on there that it had been dispatched?

As I live in a small village (not actual Derby, but close) I fully expect my postie to do his usual thing, ignore the 1pm requirement and post them at around 3:30. Assuming it's the normal postie on today that is. 

As much as I want them in my hands, it is always reassuring to know his pattern. 

Of course, if it's his day off (they deliver 7 days around here lately, so gets 2 random days off) then all bets are off. 

Tickets look great though. 

12 minutes ago, Raemon86 said:

Hi Andy, 

Do you mind me asking please? What did the dispatch email look like that was sent to you, did it mention about the campervan ticket? Also when you logged in to see tickets, did is say on there that it had been dispatched?

Hi Raemon,

no mention of the campervan ticket in the email from SeeTickets, only the entry ticket. I also didn't check the SeeTickets link as the first I thought about it was getting the email from them on Saturday morning about 09:30

Edited by andymk
more info
  • Like 1