Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

Sooo my ticket is due to be delivered tomorrow, but when I check my camper van one, it says it’s not been dispatched…. (We had to do a name swap out of my mates as they were no longer able to attend) just like the rest, I’m starting to panic 😂😂

1 minute ago, Raemon86 said:

Sooo my ticket is due to be delivered tomorrow, but when I check my camper van one, it says it’s not been dispatched…. (We had to do a name swap out of my mates as they were no longer able to attend) just like the rest, I’m starting to panic 😂😂

It’s probably in there with the GA tickets but if it isn’t I wouldn't worry, yet.

7 minutes ago, Raemon86 said:

Are camper van tickets posted as physical tickets? Somebody on Reddit said that they say the same thing as WV / Sticklinch on the see tickets website... Something like "these tickets are not despatched by see tickets"

42 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Are camper van tickets posted as physical tickets? Somebody on Reddit said that they say the same thing as WV / Sticklinch on the see tickets website... Something like "these tickets are not despatched by see tickets"

I’ve had emails today from both Glasto & See - campervan passes are being sent out with General Admission tickets

3 hours ago, Raemon86 said:

How did you swap the name?

5 hours ago, Alvoram said:

That’s what it says when I check my CV order details 

X

5 hours ago, Paul ™ said:

How did you swap the name?

We originally had 6 people on the same party (3 couples) 

the other 2 couples ordered the camper van tickets, however after it was re arranged it one of the couples had to drop out, so we contacted see tickets who transferred the camper ticket in to my name. No issues and it was straight forward (I also got ean email to confirm) 

3 hours ago, Raemon86 said:

That’s what it says when I check my CV order details 

My 2019 and 2017 camper tickets never changed to dispatched. The orders now say ‘Not Despatched (performance date has passed).’ 
They came with the main ticket.

29 minutes ago, dougal1 said:

Popped my booking confirmation and email address into the seetickets order tracker and it didn't work... Should I be worried or is the whole order under the lead booker? 

Would be under whoever paid the full balance for your ticket.

mine for example is the post code of my mate, with the reference number provided in the balance payment confirmation email

27 minutes ago, dougal1 said:

Popped my booking confirmation and email address into the seetickets order tracker and it didn't work... Should I be worried or is the whole order under the lead booker? 

Wouldn't be worried, the order tracker can be confusing. If you check through the registration look up it will tell you what tickets you hold against your reg

Try this https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup