Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

1 minute ago, Barney McGrew said:

My tracking link, (received Saturday) currently leads to: 

Invalid URL

The requested URL "[no URL]", is invalid.

Is this normal?

Yes.  My link didn’t work.  So I just tracked by tracking manually and there it was for delivery tomorrow. 

• Like 1

My Royal Mail tracking has changed too

Nottingham MC (where see tickets is based) also happens to be my main sorting office too, so I'm fairly confident of delivery tomorrow. 🙂 

Looks like, as I'd thought, they didn't actually collect / receive the tickets marked as despatched by See Tickets on Saturday until 10:41 this morning (or at least that's the case for mine.)  

Untitled.jpg

The question is... How do you guys usually keep your tickets safe for a month? 

Any special treatment? Any traditional hiding places? Anyone ever had to turn around and drive home after setting off because they forgot their tickets? 

I know I'll get them through the post, it's what happens to them between then and the festival I'm worried about 🙈😂

2 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

The question is... How do you guys usually keep your tickets safe for a month? 

Any special treatment? Any traditional hiding places? Anyone ever had to turn around and drive home after setting off because they forgot their tickets? 

I know I'll get them through the post, it's what happens to them between then and the festival I'm worried about 🙈😂

2017 I managed to get all the way to the gate before realising i'd left the tickets on my desk (picked up tent booking and left the second envelope) My brother in law drove down from Liverpool with them and we met half way! 

Bloody nightmare

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, drunk pumpkin said:

2017 I managed to get all the way to the gate before realising i'd left the tickets on my desk (picked up tent booking and left the second envelope) My brother in law drove down from Liverpool with them and we met half way! 

Bloody nightmare

See, this is what I'm worried about, that would be me! Must have been an absolute 'mare.

I think I might keep them in my glasto bag for the entirety of the next month! Time to start packing other things anyway... 

5 minutes ago, Barneym said:

I have to say I find paper tickets way more stressful at least when you are on the coach you just have the email and only have to panic when on the coach about your tickets 

If the emails ever come!

11 minutes ago, drunk pumpkin said:

Bloody nightmare

Bet you were popular! 😄

5 minutes ago, Barneym said:

I have to say I find paper tickets way more stressful at least when you are on the coach you just have the email and only have to panic when on the coach about your tickets 

that's if we ever get the email!

47 minutes ago, Barney McGrew said:

My tracking link, (received Saturday) currently leads to: 

Invalid URL

The requested URL "[no URL]", is invalid.

Is this normal?

I had the same. Then when I manually tracked them, this: 

image.png.10250bec6523023bc65909e5958f7b7a.png

I'm not concerned. As someone else said, they always turn up. 

2019 was more nerve wracking as we worked and were waiting for tickets for ages, because the trader needed to receive them, then forward them on to us. Added to this, because we were late recruits, the tickets we received had someone else's name on and we had to trust the info RE: name changes would be on the gate. We didn't get the tickets until about 5 days out and when we arrived we didn't get wrist banded at the gate but got sent to interstage to collect one from the trader. 

Edited by blutarsky

8 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

I got 20 minutes into my 3 hour drive in 17 before realising I left my ticket at home. Could've been so so much worse

Not too bad then.

Whereabouts in Notts are you? I always just tell people Derby, but I'm actually close to the Notts / Derbys border. Not too far from Ilkeston. Over a 3 hour drive for us too. 

1 hour ago, drunk pumpkin said:

8888C289-22C6-4BD0-8E86-04B33FFC9151.jpeg.2b8f7305d440e7c31f99dbdbd8df9c14.jpeg

• Upvote 1