Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

So campers first there wont be a Huge number and they’ve continued into general admission … is there anyone with a camper that hasn’t had them dispatched ? 

I haven't although I only got my West showground CV ticket on the 13th may 

1 hour ago, carlosj said:

My email's arrived and yes I've a CV ticket, but 2 friends don't have CV tickets and they have the emails too. 

Previously, it's not mentioned it either, yet it's arrived with the general tickets. 

That does ring a bell but I’ve not been since 2017 so memory is a little fuzzy, I won’t panic if it doesn’t arrive with them.

Just now, Smeble said:

That does ring a bell but I’ve not been since 2017 so memory is a little fuzzy, I won’t panic if it doesn’t arrive with them.

On the email from See back in 2019, and the the recent request to resend confirmation, it does say that the passes will be sent with general admission tickets. Hopefully they all arrive together 

Got my despatch confirmation whilst I was out this afternoon... Sticklinch accommodation... 

Does anybody know what happens with Worthy View / Sticklinch, it says 'see tickets' do not despatch these... 

Also, it says they do despatch the Sticklinch car park tickets and I haven't received mine yet? 

Not worried, there's plenty of time, and I have proof of purchase, but I'd just like to know how those extras work. 

Edited to add: Derby and Surname beginning with B. 

Edited by Alvoram

8 hours ago, Alvoram said:

Got my despatch confirmation whilst I was out this afternoon... Sticklinch accommodation... 

Does anybody know what happens with Worthy View / Sticklinch, it says 'see tickets' do not despatch these... 

Also, it says they do despatch the Sticklinch car park tickets and I haven't received mine yet? 

Not worried, there's plenty of time, and I have proof of purchase, but I'd just like to know how those extras work. 

Edited to add: Derby and Surname beginning with B. 

Morning duck.  

Worthy View / Sticklinch send you the info separately (arrival info, tent number), via email, much closer to the festival. 

You’ll receive your car park ticket / sticker from SeeTickets likely in the coming days. 

COYR!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GlastoEls said:

Morning duck.  

Worthy View / Sticklinch send you the info separately (arrival info, tent number), via email, much closer to the festival. 

You’ll receive your car park ticket / sticker from SeeTickets likely in the coming days. 

COYR!

Ay up me duck. 🤗

Thanks, definitely good to know! 

Nice avatar by the way. If you spot me say hi, I’ll probably have a shirt on at some point, for comfort more than anything else, so look out for a tall, slightly (being generous here) overweight bloke in his late 30s, wearing a rams shirt, looking lost at his first glasto. 🙈😂

Hopefully we have more than just the festival to celebrate in June!!!

Edited by Alvoram
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Ay up me duck. 🤗

Thanks, definitely good to know! 

Nice avatar by the way. If you spot me say hi, I’ll probably have a shirt on at some point, for comfort more than anything else, so look out for a tall, slightly (being generous here) overweight bloke in his late 30s, wearing a rams shirt, looking lost at his first glasto. 🙈😂

Hopefully we have more than just the festival to celebrate in June!!!

Definitely!  And the same for me - I’ll have a shirt on at some point too (tall, early 40s), 10th Glasto but every one is always so different!  If I can help at all, keep asking! 

(and you’re not wrong, let’s hope sensible heads prevail so we can get those season tickets bought!)