Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

Just now, themuel said:

My surname is A. Unsure if that might make a difference 

That’s a very short surname! Must be a pain in the ass filling in online forms as they often require 3 characters minimum… 

Mine begins with T so I don’t think that has any bearing. 
Our tickets were resale - were yours? 
Another way they’re doing it could be regionally? We’re in Devon. 
Or maybe THERE IS NO PATTERN

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

One less thing to worry about when you're getting the SeeTickets coach is your actual physical ticket going astray or being thrown away etc.  An email can be printed AND kept on your phone and you only have to look after your actual ticket for a couple of hours after being given it on the coach to getting in the gate.  

Not that I'm a worrier or anything.

You say that - but my first time on Seecoach there were a couple of poor sods who the driver didn’t have the tickets for….so they didn’t have a very fun journey. Every time on the coach since I’ve had that worry that we’d be the ones still sat there with no more envelopes left to hand out.

In fairness. That first time was an utter clusterf**k throughout - it’s been faultless ever since.

Edited by dogeggs

6 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

That’s a very short surname! Must be a pain in the ass filling in online forms as they often require 3 characters minimum… 

Mine begins with T so I don’t think that has any bearing. 
Our tickets were resale - were yours? 
Another way they’re doing it could be regionally? We’re in Devon. 
Or maybe THERE IS NO PATTERN

Original sale. 
Cornwall

maybe they’re going from the bottom up! 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, t0paz said:

I feel sorry for people living in Inverness then. Going to be stressful few weeks

Thanks a bundle for that, let the panic commence!  Ironically after seeing Michael in Pilton yesterday I could have just asked him for my tickets😊

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

I’m very jealous of you all who are getting your despatch emails. Although I’m kinda ok with not having my tickets yet as at least it means I don’t have to start checking my cupboard every single day to make sure they’re still there 😂

Bought a water bottle for the first time this year. Do I get something with my ticket to redeem it at one of the water aid kiosks? 

20 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I’m very jealous of you all who are getting your despatch emails. Although I’m kinda ok with not having my tickets yet as at least it means I don’t have to start checking my cupboard every single day to make sure they’re still there 😂

Bought a water bottle for the first time this year. Do I get something with my ticket to redeem it at one of the water aid kiosks? 

Just make sure your account doesn’t just say you’ve only got a water bottle 🙂 

3 hours ago, dogeggs said:

You say that - but my first time on Seecoach there were a couple of poor sods who the driver didn’t have the tickets for….so they didn’t have a very fun journey. Every time on the coach since I’ve had that worry that we’d be the ones still sat there with no more envelopes left to hand out.

In fairness. That first time was an utter clusterf**k throughout - it’s been faultless ever since.

We had coach tickets in 2007 and the coach driver got lost. I had to go and tell him that he had turned north up the M5 rather than south.