Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

I don't think so, no. It's just a case of posts starting here to say people have received them, then staring at the postman like a weirdo every single day until they're delivered.

I always get a tickets have been despatched email….

16 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

When mine arrived in 2019 the envelope was hand written. I like to tell myself they were posted by an Eavis. Any idea who would have sent them @Neil?

your competition tickets were probably posted from the farm office

One less thing to worry about when you're getting the SeeTickets coach is your actual physical ticket going astray or being thrown away etc.  An email can be printed AND kept on your phone and you only have to look after your actual ticket for a couple of hours after being given it on the coach to getting in the gate.  

Not that I'm a worrier or anything.

22 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’ll buy the first person to get there physical tickets a pint at the efest meet … the race is on 🙂 

In 2016 I received my tickets on the 19th may , I'll text my mate to see if we have them

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

See my post up the page … I’d be delighted 🙂 

Well I’ve a better chance of getting that pint than 97% of these other suckers! 
although to be honest I fully expect that they’ll be delivered when no one is home and I will have to collect them from the sorting office the following day which would more than likely allow someone else to nip in ahead of me 😂