Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

are you braving posting them on ? .... need to have a plan for some of ours ....  Royal mail signed for ? anyone recommend anything more secure ? 

Royal Mail Special Delivery (silver sticker)

https://www.royalmail.com/sending/uk/special-delivery-guaranteed-1pm

3 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

And in the news today - Royal Mail union considering strike action....!

I work for them and it will be a good few months before strike action, I’m 99% sure that it will be towards the end of June at the earliest so nothing to worry about 

edit: and that’s if the strike goes ahead it’s more likely that an agreement will be reached before it happens 

Edited by EFC1996

21 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Didn’t they say that registrations now get deleted after 10 years ? 

Yes, I re-registered when I needed to, but used the same photo, it is my lucky ticket charm, never failed yet of the ones we wanted to go to (although some went to resale). I was blondish in 2019 and had no problems and had tickets checked every day as in CV East - although maybe the last 3 years with covid have aged me, we will see!

21 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

are you braving posting them on ? .... need to have a plan for some of ours ....  Royal mail signed for ? anyone recommend anything more secure ? 

Depends when they arrive. If they arrive after June 10 though there will be no option but to post on. Will be Royal Mail Special Delivery and crossing of fingers!

Before that, there's a plan.

12 minutes ago, northernringo said:

Do you normally get an email when yours have been dispatched? Or is it a case of just waiting for them to appear

In 2019 got an email saying dispatched and tickets arrived next day (email 30/5, tickets 31/5)

13 minutes ago, northernringo said:

Do you normally get an email when yours have been dispatched? Or is it a case of just waiting for them to appear

I don't think so, no. It's just a case of posts starting here to say people have received them, then staring at the postman like a weirdo every single day until they're delivered.

8 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I don't think so, no. It's just a case of posts starting here to say people have received them, then staring at the postman like a weirdo every single day until they're delivered.

I got this in 2017 last time I had tickets delivered to me:

image.thumb.png.1a8313b9d3c53bc8753f99ef1c3298ec.png