Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

10 minutes ago, Mr. B said:

I just realised I haven't changed my address since moving - I'm on a coach ticket so assume all digital - is that right? Has been a while...!

Yea - coach ticket is via email which you show to the driver to get on then paper ticket for the festival which gets handed to you en route.

• Like 1

I just realized that we’re meant to be collecting our tickets from the box office (as we’re coming from abroad), but we also paid for a car park ticket (which we’ll need before we get to the site). Time for an email to See I guess.

11 hours ago, thazlewood said:

For Worthy Viewers, I just logged onto Seetickets to check that order and it asked me to add the names of people staying in each tent and a group name of we wanted them together… when we did Worthy View in 2019 I’d added that info by email with Seetickets.

No idea if they’ve communicated that we were supposed to do that, but thought I’d share it for what it’s worth! 

Thanks for the heads up, i’ll Check my Sticklinch order today. I was wondering when they wanted everyone’s details.

37 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Do I need any other ID to get it … I was hoping not to take any … 

From recollection I showed a printed off email to get us on the coach and had my drivers licence as ID, but can't recall if he asked for it or I had it ready just in case.  I do recall both tickets being in the same envelope when it got handed to me at the service station half way to Pilton and my mate wasn't asked for any ID.  I think lead booker is sufficient. 

I think the full T&Cs come with the email that's due this week, but bear in mind the last time I got the coach was 2015 so things may have changed since then. 🙂 

Just now, gooner1990 said:

From recollection I showed a printed off email to get us on the coach and had my drivers licence as ID, but can't recall if he asked for it or I had it ready just in case.  I do recall both tickets being in the same envelope when it got handed to me at the service station half way to Pilton and my mate wasn't asked for any ID.  I think lead booker is sufficient. 

I think the full T&Cs come with the email that's due this week, but bear in mind the last time I got the coach was 2015 so things may have changed since then. 🙂 

Thanks 🙂 …. Soon …. 

22 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

It depends on the driver.  I've said before that our one was a stickler and asked everyone for their ID before he'd hand over their ticket.  One guy didn't have any and he refused to hand it over - I assume they got it sorted at the ticket office when they got there.

12 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

It depends on the driver.  I've said before that our one was a stickler and asked everyone for their ID before he'd hand over their ticket.  One guy didn't have any and he refused to hand it over - I assume they got it sorted at the ticket office when they got there.

Like you say depends on the driver.  Me and my mate sat at the front of the coach and chatted to him most of the way there, he was a nice bloke from Gloucester from recollection.

He also kindly waited an extra 45 mins because two Spanish students (I got the coach from Oxford) forgot their tent and went home to get it, however he drew the line at the bloke a few rows behind me putting house music on through some speakers at full blast and said he couldn't hear Radio 2!

Last time I went I took my passport because I look nothing like my photo and still haven't changed it and I was worried.

I didn't need it, but I was able to store my passport for the festival in the lockers after giving a small donation but I don't think the donation is mandatory.

1 hour ago, Beerqueen said:

Seems a bit ott considering his picture is on the ticket 

37 minutes ago, Earth_pig said:

Last time I went I took my passport because I look nothing like my photo and still haven't changed it and I was worried.

I didn't need it, but I was able to store my passport for the festival in the lockers after giving a small donation but I don't think the donation is mandatory.

I’m gonna have a new hairstyle with maybe some colours in it … hopefully I’ll be fine 

15 minutes ago, Jakeyboi135 said:

Seems a bit ott considering his picture is on the ticket 

Ah but it was in a sealed envelope that the driver made into a catch 22 - only the person whose name was on the envelope was allowed to open the envelope and the guy didn't have proof to show that he was that person.  Bonkers I know, but it happened!

19 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’m gonna have a new hairstyle with maybe some colours in it … hopefully I’ll be fine 

Yeah most people are just working on the gate for there tickets and want to get people in as quickly and smoothly as possible.

Never had a problem and my photo looks nothing like me, next year il change it!

2 hours ago, Suprefan said:

But can that still be done at this stage?

Not for this year’s tickets, no. It might be possible to change a registration that doesn’t have a ticket, but any that do will definitely be locked, otherwise people could just say they’re updating their photo when actually selling their ticket on 

10 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

Yea - coach ticket is via email which you show to the driver to get on then paper ticket for the festival which gets handed to you en route.

Do you know if the coach tickets are emailed to the person who booked for a group or to each person individually?

1 hour ago, bakon said:

Do you know if the coach tickets are emailed to the person who booked for a group or to each person individually?

I think its just to the lead booker....well that was the case last time I used the coach in 2015.

Someone who used it in 2019 might know differently.