Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

On 5/16/2022 at 9:03 AM, gooner1990 said:

Its usually the start of June they go out I think. 🙂

I'm on a coach package this year so won't see my ticket until I'm half way to Pilton!

Bit of a stupid question, but how does the coach part work. Do we get a ticket for the coach for the post, or just turn up at the alloted time and day with ID? 

2 minutes ago, Jakeyboi135 said:

Bit of a stupid question, but how does the coach part work. Do we get a ticket for the coach for the post, or just turn up at the alloted time and day with ID? 

You’ll get the coach ticket via email. Then collect your festival ticket on the bus. 

2 minutes ago, Jakeyboi135 said:

You will get an email (most likely this friday) that is your e-ticket. It has your time and departure point.

The coach driver will check this when you get on. 

At some point in the journey (usually the driver's break at the services) they give you your proper ticket. 

If you, or someone in your group, misses the coach it usually ends up at the box office.

Just now, cheesey_toastie said:

You will get an email (most likely this friday) that is your e-ticket. It has your time and departure point.

At some point in the journey (usually the driver's break at the services) they give you your proper ticket. 

If you, or someone in your group, misses the coach it usually ends up at the box office.

image.png.e273d580a5d3dea2925bd32de53fa944.png

If you can find your order reference you can see the update here:

https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/checkorder

1 minute ago, cheesey_toastie said:

Thanks! One less thing to worry about

54 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

yeah , all good buddy , starting to get a little excited now for the big G ,

your on a working ticket this year i think , do you get on site early ?

I was but luckily @GlastoEls got me a ticket in the resale! He will never let me forget it

all good here.. started my glasto lists a long time ago. I'm ready.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MJP said:

Tbf my photo is now a few years out of date. It'll do, but would have been good to have changed it to a more recent one - just requires a visual match when they approve the new one. Oh well.

Good point. I better give my beard a trim. It’s a lot longer than it used to be when I first registered. That pic could be well over 10 years old now. 

My picture is beardless and I've had mine for over 7 years and it's 'never' going - I have a recurring unpleasant dream in which I've saved it off by accident!

No way am I changing my picture. Far too terrified that I'll cock it up and bugger my registration. It's never been a problem before when going through the gates.

Ben

1 minute ago, bennyhana22 said:

My picture is beardless and I've had mine for over 7 years and it's 'never' going - I have a recurring unpleasant dream in which I've saved it off by accident!

No way am I changing my picture. Far too terrified that I'll cock it up and bugger my registration. It's never been a problem before when going through the gates.

Ben

Ha my picture is beardless but like many now have a lockdown beard that has stayed and unlikely to go anytime soon. Have been getting the fear with the ticket and even contemplated taking trimmers in case i need to shave it off at the gates!! 

Have now given my head a wobble and told myself not to be so dramatic!! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Are we supposed to get further instructions if we bought Worthy View? Or another confirmation and such? My regular tickets are box office collection so thats of no concern, just curious about WV. Thanks.

WV sends you an e mail with a bar code, we print it off. You present this at the gate as you would with a ticket. Also the e mail contains lots of details about WV .  That e mail was sent around June 10th last time 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

14 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

WV sends you an e mail with a bar code, we print it off. You present this at the gate as you would with a ticket. Also the e mail contains lots of details about WV .  That e mail was sent around June 10th last time 

Cool thanks. Does the monorail take you down the hill? That would be nice!

For Worthy Viewers, I just logged onto Seetickets to check that order and it asked me to add the names of people staying in each tent and a group name of we wanted them together… when we did Worthy View in 2019 I’d added that info by email with Seetickets.

No idea if they’ve communicated that we were supposed to do that, but thought I’d share it for what it’s worth! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Soggy_feet said:

Ha my picture is beardless but like many now have a lockdown beard that has stayed and unlikely to go anytime soon. Have been getting the fear with the ticket and even contemplated taking trimmers in case i need to shave it off at the gates!! 

Have now given my head a wobble and told myself not to be so dramatic!! 

Mine was taken when I was pregnant with my 1st with black hair, he is now 15 and I am blond - am sure it will be fine 🤔 like @bennyhana22 I am too scared to change it in case it is bad luck for the next ticket sale 

49 minutes ago, noplacelikehome said:

Mine was taken when I was pregnant with my 1st with black hair, he is now 15 and I am blond - am sure it will be fine 🤔 like @bennyhana22 I am too scared to change it in case it is bad luck for the next ticket sale 

Didn’t they say that registrations now get deleted after 10 years ?