Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

15 hours ago, henry bear said:

You just wanted to boast about your James Arthur tickets!

Someone on my instagram the other day put a story up. First was a picture of them and their son with the title "Dad of the year, he's so excited!"

Next was a video of them at James Arthur.

If he's misbehaved just ground him. No need for child cruelty.

Just now, Suprefan said:

Ok question. Youre still allowed to update your registration photo and such so itll be a better match on your ticket, right? I know they say you should change it every few years but now that the ticket is purchased is that change going to be reflected if I did it? Thanks

No.

To allow that would make the whole photo system pointless.

14 hours ago, incident said:

No.

Alright, just checking. Probably cause you could sell your ticket and make a fake id is what youre getting at. Was just wondering cause that was all mixed in with the new resale info and such, but it didnt specify if a photo change was allowable post purchase or not. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Although the main page says they’re still waiting for delivery of tickets, when I log into my own account, I see this:

6318EE99-07A2-4874-91FC-876C53F9B67B.thumb.jpeg.7cab33f8f9306ac1f26c9d05578eb439.jpeg

Yes, it’s been like that for at least a week. I check my order status frequently! Reckon they will start going out towards the end of the month . Yet more stress waiting for the postie! 

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes, it’s been like that for at least a week. I check my order status frequently! Reckon they will start going out towards the end of the month . Yet more stress waiting for the postie! 

Its usually the start of June they go out I think. 🙂

I'm on a coach package this year so won't see my ticket until I'm half way to Pilton!

On 5/16/2022 at 9:03 AM, gooner1990 said:

Its usually the start of June they go out I think. 🙂

I'm on a coach package this year so won't see my ticket until I'm half way to Pilton!

Mid May in 2016 I see from my iPhone camera roll!  And early June in 2017.

On 3/17/2022 at 4:09 PM, incident said:

No.

Tbf my photo is now a few years out of date. It'll do, but would have been good to have changed it to a more recent one - just requires a visual match when they approve the new one. Oh well.