Competitions 2022

blutarsky

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, if anyone is desperate, one of our group tested positive for covid today so isn’t coming😭

it’s a coach package ticket, from Birmingham tomorrow at 5:45am (I’ll be on that bus along with 4 others from our group).

Ticket has a picture on - he’s male, mid 30s, light ginger / strawberry blonde hair.. would be aiming for face value or as close to as possible, but will consider offers.. it was £337.50 including the coach.

Let me know if you’re interested…

4 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I've entered! Watching the phone like a hawk...

Was chuffed for the guy that won seeing as he'd never been. It would have massively stressed me out to suddenly find out I was going the day before anyway... 

Have a great one all! I'm looking forward to finally getting excited again for the next one.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Was chuffed for the guy that won seeing as he'd never been. It would have massively stressed me out to suddenly find out I was going the day before anyway... 

Have a great one all! I'm looking forward to finally getting excited again for the next one.

You got to feel for the girl though, getting none of 5 questions right.  That's England levels of cup final disappointment