Competitions 2022

blutarsky

On 5/11/2022 at 11:14 PM, jimmymac87 said:

I only went and won a pair of tickets on the EE Tiktok competition! Thabk you so so much to those who voted. I suspect a couple of people from here won, so happy. See you there! 

Congrats. I saw your video it was great. I entered as well... but didn't get enough likes. Still preying for a win, so I can take my 6 year old to the festival this year! 

2 hours ago, prestonmanc said:

I had loads of success with the Brothers comp early on (3 T-shirts, 4 hats from my first 8 or 9 attempts!) but have had nothing more recently over my last 6 or 7 tries.  Not sure if the prizes are starting to dry up? No idea if the tickets have all gone yet or not, as no mention of winners on the Brothers twitter feed...

Must be reading this thread … they just tweeted 

13 hours ago, DirtyLurker said:

EDIT: code has now gone, good luck to the claimant!

Just had a Worthy Farm Cheddar sandwich, got a code for tickets if anyone wants it?

I got tickets in resale.

I'll keep code for a week or so if anyone wants hit me up 😁

Awesome work getting tickets in the resale! I am trying my luck with volunteering to get me to the festival! 

Edited by highnrg123

14 hours ago, DirtyLurker said:

EDIT: code has now gone, good luck to the claimant!

Just had a Worthy Farm Cheddar sandwich, got a code for tickets if anyone wants it?

I got tickets in resale.

I'll keep code for a week or so if anyone wants hit me up 😁

Great stuff hope that gets someone in 🙂 

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Great stuff hope that gets someone in 🙂 

1 hour ago, DirtyLurker said:

Having QR issues currently as can't attach a photo on efests private msg but hopefully they'll be able to email to me and I can send them a phot and that will work 🤞

I was the claimant - once again many thanks!

However I only realised after entering that they have now switched the prize to tickets for 2023 - at least I have an early attempt at the next one!

Just now, mario man said:

I was the claimant - once again many thanks!

However I only realised after entering that they have now switched the prize to tickets for 2023 - at least I have an early attempt at the next one!

ah yeah thats past its cut off now .... ill see if i can get a winners list still 

1 minute ago, Padgey said:

Three more Brothers codes if anyone wants them.

I really do want to enter these myself and win a sleeping bag onesie but IF I did end up winning tickets it would be such a waste.

Yeah I’m sure an agreement could be reached if anything other than the main prize was won it could be forwarded on in the post … 

3 minutes ago, Padgey said:

I really do want to enter these myself and win a sleeping bag onesie but IF I did end up winning tickets it would be such a waste.

I Used these last time and unfortunately wasn't successful.

in the spirit of glasto somebody else should get to use them!

5 minutes ago, Padgey said:

I will if nobody else wants to? But if the prize is now for 2023 ticket you may as well enter yourself mate?

3 minutes ago, Dazmandingo96 said:

I Used these last time and unfortunately wasn't successful.

in the spirit of glasto somebody else should get to use them!

Very fair of you Dazmandingo, keep an eye out as I have a few 10 packs coming so will have more codes.

1 minute ago, DareToDibble said:

I will if nobody else wants to? But if the prize is now for 2023 ticket you may as well enter yourself mate?

The Brothers competition is still running, I think it's the cheese one that is now 2023.

18 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Very fair of you Dazmandingo, keep an eye out as I have a few 10 packs coming so will have more codes.

The Brothers competition is still running, I think it's the cheese one that is now 2023.

Ah of course. Amazing, thank you! I'll let you know how it goes. My friends really need tickets but if it's anything else I'll let you know. Thanks!

23 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Can we compile a list of those still trying … please @me … let’s aim to get efesters in to start if we can 

@crazyfool1

I’m only looking for one ticket (Assuming I can get my 11yrold daughter in on my own ticket) so am happy to double up with someone else as all comps seem to be for a pair 

thanks so much, there’s so many amazing people on these boards! I can offer thanks with cider if I get lucky and make it to the farm 

8 hours ago, Padgey said:

Yes please , if there are any available? thanks 

8 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Can we compile a list of those still trying … please @me … let’s aim to get efesters in to start if we can 

@crazyfool1I am still looking. Need 2 tickets. One for my sister and I .. Plus we have little kiddies. But they are free! We have entered every comp going, tried the volunteering route... but no charities will take volunteers with kids. 

Edited by highnrg123