Competitions 2022

blutarsky

1 minute ago, Greenelk said:

Where are people picking up their cases of Brothers with the competition?  Our local Tesco didn't have them in at the weekend, but we have most other supermarkets near enough to try

Online … the delivery time was 5 days approx But was free with a minimum spend …. That comp is a winner 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Online … the delivery time was 5 days approx But was free with a minimum spend …. That comp is a winner 

Is that comp still on ? If yes I'll be drinking probably too much of it when I'm back in the UK trying to win one of those onesies (still obsessed over them lol) - where stocks the packs ?

2 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Is that comp still on ? If yes I'll be drinking probably too much of it when I'm back in the UK trying to win one of those onesies (still obsessed over them lol) - where stocks the packs ?

I think Tesco or online also some b and m … 

BA778781-A6C5-46D7-90DB-BE5EC4410412.png

35 minutes ago, Greenelk said:

Where are people picking up their cases of Brothers with the competition?  Our local Tesco didn't have them in at the weekend, but we have most other supermarkets near enough to try

From my searching, it’s only the big Tesco superstores that have the competition bottles.

I also found a couple in Morrisons last weekend as well.

Current success is zero from around 20 entries! I’m now hooked on Rhubarb & Custard though! 

6 minutes ago, mario man said:

From my searching, it’s only the big Tesco superstores that have the competition bottles.

Current success is zero from around 20 entries! I’m now hooked on Rhubarb & Custard though! 

that's just so bizarre ..... have you tried any online orders .... ? 2 from 2 of the second prizes on there 

1 hour ago, Greenelk said:

Think you only get one code on the case of Festival Cider whereas you get one code per bottle on the Toffee Apple etc, they can be picked up in Tesco, not seen the cases of Festival Cider anywhere as I'd like to try it before the festival.

3 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

not for festival tickets but there is a competiton to win off site glamping on portobello farm website ..... not for me personally but someone would love the prize they are offering

I've entered that but I genuinely don't know what to do if I win it. 

The first year I went, I had mates who were staying there. The farm agreed I could have a wristband to visit them but obviously couldn't stay with them as it would have been over the numbers allowed. So I camped in the festival and walked up each morning to meet them.

They had showers (which I didn't use), a nice little bar, you got a lift in a golf buggy to and from a drop up point which was next to MyHab (now Worthy View) but sometimes had to wait for them to crop up. You also had to walk up that horrific hill every day.

All that is something I can more than happily live without but there are plus points. The main bonus was the parking which was in the next field, no lugging your stuff in, no traffic queue. Their beds were also incredibly comfy and it was very quiet so a good night's sleep apparently wasn't a problem.

I've always said I prefer to be in the festival, in the action but you know, if it's free? 

1 hour ago, Padgey said:

Think you only get one code on the case of Festival Cider whereas you get one code per bottle on the Toffee Apple etc, 

This is why I focused on the bottles as I thought increased chances - perhaps if you buy online, and a case at that, guarantees a minor prize…

10 hours ago, mario man said:

Also no luck from the bottles I bought; I did get a terrible bout of the runs from the rhubarb & custard one though.  Good job I tried it before getting to the festival!

10 hours ago, dizzymoo said:

Also no luck from the bottles I bought; I did get a terrible bout of the runs from the rhubarb & custard one though.  Good job I tried it before getting to the festival!

I had loads of success with the Brothers comp early on (3 T-shirts, 4 hats from my first 8 or 9 attempts!) but have had nothing more recently over my last 6 or 7 tries.  Not sure if the prizes are starting to dry up? No idea if the tickets have all gone yet or not, as no mention of winners on the Brothers twitter feed...