Resale helpers for Spreadsheet

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, mattiloy said:

Here to help lads. Whats the plan?

Is @steviewevie going to have a go in the resale?

If you’ve seen the spreadsheet feel free to help anyone you want to on the form… get some kind of contact number via dm as if you get through the group will need to be marked as done , we all help till we are all there is the ultimate aim 

Hi, long time lurker on the resale group, first time poster. Always looking for the happy tales of when you snatch ticket victory from the jaws of sold out defeat. Everyone in my group who wants tickets has tickets, and can say I know around 20% of friends/colleagues who had tickets for 2020/21/22 have got their deposits back so I hope there are plenty of tickets in the resale for people here to snap up.

Can help a group on Thursday and Sunday, do I need to ask someone to allocate me to a group? 

8 minutes ago, Keverton said:

Everyone in my group who wants tickets has tickets, and can say I know around 20% of friends/colleagues who had tickets for 2020/21/22 have got their deposits back so I hope there are plenty of tickets in the resale for people here to snap up.

Ooh 20% is certainly higher than I'd normally expect. Change in circumstances or not so keen do you think? 

4 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Ooh 20% is certainly higher than I'd normally expect. Change in circumstances or not so keen do you think? 

They're all friends/colleagues from work who have dropped out, one group of four because two went travelling to South America and the remaining two just didn't fancy it on their own. The other group was a three of whom two got invited to a wedding in Canada the following week and the one who didn't get invited wasn't going on her own.

All of my friend group outside of work who were lucky enough to have tickets are all raring to go for June!!! 

On 3/16/2022 at 2:14 PM, kalifire said:

I’d recommend you set up a private group chat of people you trust and let them all have the details up front. Personally there’s no way I’d risk any delay between getting through and having to wait for somebody to supply the payment details. It could easily sell out in that time. 

Oops! Sorry chap I took my eye off it all. Did you have any joy?

On 3/16/2022 at 10:30 PM, yehbutnobut said:

Not sure if @dogeggs has been on here recently, but he seems to have an amazing knack and managed very kindly to bag me tickets on two occasions now, one year of which was my honeymoon. 🙌

…so Luke, if you’re listening, we need you!!!

p.s. you’re on my team yeah. 😉

Oops! Sorry chap I took my eye off it all. Did you have any joy?

2 hours ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

I’m really out of touch but missed out in 2020 - can we pay with credit cards now? I know it used to be debit only but that may have been in a different life! Bit worried about all the authentication palaver

Yeah, credit and debit cards. If you're registered abroad, it's credit card only. 

2 hours ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

I’m really out of touch but missed out in 2020 - can we pay with credit cards now? I know it used to be debit only but that may have been in a different life! Bit worried about all the authentication palaver

Authentication will be the same with debit or credit cards - which banks do you have I (or others) might be able to recommend the best one - i.e. easiest authentication, as they are all a bit different.

2 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

Hi, sorry I asked this recently but can't find it - what details are needed if you get through?

NAME - REG - POSTCODE?

Not full address or anything?

Reg and postcode only AFAIK. IIRC.

SOomeone posted a screenshot but think that was on the other thread. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stokesy10 said:

Hi, sorry I asked this recently but can't find it - what details are needed if you get through?

NAME - REG - POSTCODE?

Not full address or anything?

Here is the guide I posted on a different thread from the official website, main difference you will be paying the balance not a deposit, good luck!

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/full-2020-ticket-info/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Would love any help if someone could try for my group. Wet in 1995 then not again until 2014 but got hooked again so went 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019 but missed out in the last sale. All four of us will be trying but more help the merrier. Can see them all being gone in a few minutes.

23 hours ago, gfa said:

Authentication will be the same with debit or credit cards - which banks do you have I (or others) might be able to recommend the best one - i.e. easiest authentication, as they are all a bit different.

Thanks, never use my debit online  - Using credit cards buys me a little time. I have HSBC for both. Normally use Amex for day to day purchases (points make prizes) but I don’t think the festival has ever taken it 

1 hour ago, Wherethewildthingsare said:

Thanks, never use my debit online  - Using credit cards buys me a little time. I have HSBC for both. Normally use Amex for day to day purchases (points make prizes) but I don’t think the festival has ever taken it 

Yeah no Amex - your two hsbc accounts should be the same, if you use the one you use more frequently you will have a lower chance of verification 🙂 or call your bank the day before saying to accept all transactions for seetickets and explain it.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, gfa said:

Yeah no Amex - your two hsbc accounts should be the same, if you use the one you use more frequently you will have a lower chance of verification 🙂 or call your bank the day before saying to accept all transactions for seetickets and explain it.

Thanks that’s good to know, will use credit card then 

1 minute ago, cheesey_toastie said:

I am probably quite dumb here - is the expectation that the helpers will put it on their own cards and arrange a bank transfer / whatever? 

Has the restriction that the lead booker and the card details have to match been relaxed in recent years or have I remembered that incorrectly? 

Not sure what has has changed or when - but they didn't have to match for at least the past few festivals.

7 minutes ago, Fish Bulb said:

I'm happy to help on the coach resale but can't help Sunday AM unfortunately - is the plan to post the spreadsheet again nearer the time? Apologies if I've missed something that's been explained 10 times already...

Yep it will be bumped and maybe pinned for the sale … https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1K0nb1WYC9DoULYbRnI9npXIOWx4Iv4Ncjx7OE5UIkWA/htmlview#gid=0

Edited by crazyfool1