Sneaking in story

waynewdk

3 minutes ago, LeeHC said:

Is this the new fence being put up?? 😲

I don't think @March Hare would have a reason to be on site yet, am I right?

I'd also say no as the perspective seems wrong for where the currently erected sections of fence are. In order to be taking a photo looking up the hill, the fence would need to be on the right of shot. It also looks like there's far more erected here than the Glastocam currently shows. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

I'd also say no as the perspective seems wrong for where the currently erected sections of fence are. In order to be taking a photo looking up the hill, the fence would need to be on the right of shot. It also looks like there's far more erected here than the Glastocam currently shows. 

Wow- this is some forensic analysis!! 🤣

37 minutes ago, LeeHC said:

Is this the new fence being put up?? 😲

Pic from 2019

33 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Excellent detective work. Visiting the site outside of the festival or Worthy Pastures isn’t my cup of tea.

And yes, excellent deducing sir, this is taken from the north side of the festival on one of the vehicle gates by worthy farm.

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2022 at 2:24 AM, glasto-worker said:

I cant see any Crew wrist pass on this female so its highly unlikely that she could walk in and out of any crew area like she claims.

No one is that Lucky.

On 3/9/2022 at 9:21 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

There's a school of thought that would argue that you could change the word Buddhist for 'Bullshiter'. I mean who is this Lady of the day and night who 'helps other people, totally unknown people , to just 'get in', etc etc

Hi

its me, the ‘bullshitting’ Buddhist and yessss every single word of my story is true. 

Some call it luck but I prefer the word blessed.

thank you and goodnight xx

Nam myoho Renge kyo

@Freespiritreenie

On 3/19/2022 at 2:24 AM, glasto-worker said:

666Image2.thumb.jpg.9a72a4f61c23f5c3d1b8047e7dfbee5c.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Sawdusty surfer said:

His left wrist wasn't in view at any time throughout the vid.....

He showed several people his fake wristband whilst telling them he snuck in... I think they'd have pointed it out.

We also literally watched him walk straight through security, no ticket check, no pass out check, nothing... Even if he was hiding a real wristband these things should have been done, so it's still proof of concept. 

EDIT: Also, you do get a shot of his left wrist, when he wakes up in his tent semi naked on the second morning. (Both wrists in view.) 

Edited by Alvoram

I'm not familiar with Gate A and Wicket Gate but I'm guessing there is the same process as per Gate B where there are queues for New Entry and Re-Entry.  Why does this not feature before he is handed a lanyard and then a cloth bag?  Is there a piece of film where he legitimately gets a wristband missing? 

18 minutes ago, Sawdusty surfer said:

Left wrist hidden under pillow. 

He may have snuck in the way he described but I'm not entirely convinced. 

That's the second morning, it's the first morning when both wrists are in view. It also comes into view (very briefly) when he's sat smoking with the British bloke on the bench near the graffiti wall on the railway track. 

It's not hard to edit it out though, so there's no proof either way, he may have snuck in, he may be lying. I just have to take him at face value. 

I'm not convinced either.  There's def something missing in the entrance process (no evidence of any lanes for entry/re-entry), and he swaps his camera from right to left hand for no clear reason as he approaches the gates.  He could easily edit out any folks who mention his genuine wristband....and the waking sequences are obviously staged....who leaves a camera running all night so they get genuine footage of themselves waking? 

Yeah, I call BS to that vid.

Having worked the gates there are checks and measures in place for first time entry before you even get to the wristbanding. Your not going to be able the waltz through as his video "tries" to demonstrate. Similar measures are there for re-entry. 

It may fool some but not for the majority in the know....

The people who let him join their group are in the comments, and he replies asking them if they're sneaking in with him next year 🤷‍♂️ Seems a bold play if he spent most of the weekend hanging out with them with a wristband on... 

He could of course be lying, but you guys are way too pessimistic, Glasto is a long way off being the fortress you all seem to think it is. 🙈😂😂 My own entry consisted of a single ticket check and then a wristband being put on my wrist. The security before ticketing were only concerned with whether I had crisps or not. 😂

Also, as a side note, I had a sticklinch wristband on and was quite literally nearly ushered into the backstage area behind the Park as I was passing. It was on my first day and I was passing close behind some people who were trying to get in without bands and were turned away, the security saw our bands and said we could go through, despite us not asking to, until I told him they were actually Sticklinch bands.

Edited by Alvoram

49 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

I'm not convinced either.  There's def something missing in the entrance process (no evidence of any lanes for entry/re-entry), and he swaps his camera from right to left hand for no clear reason as he approaches the gates.  He could easily edit out any folks who mention his genuine wristband....and the waking sequences are obviously staged....who leaves a camera running all night so they get genuine footage of themselves waking? 

He doesn't enter by the normal gate (Gate A) but by Wicket gate which seems to be just at the side and is presumably not for regular punters, doesn't mean he's not bullshitting, he could have a genuine pass (press etc) but it's possible he managed to get in with a different wristband, there are scores of variations for the various stages etc so if no one checks carefully it could well work.

45 minutes ago, Stave_1974 said:

Yeah, I call BS to that vid.

Having worked the gates there are checks and measures in place for first time entry before you even get to the wristbanding. Your not going to be able the waltz through as his video "tries" to demonstrate. Similar measures are there for re-entry. 

It may fool some but not for the majority in the know....

Have you worked Wicket gate? What is the procedure there?

Could've just been one of those times they missed checking. Bound to happen at some stage. Assuming the person in front has checked the wristband. He defo showed nothing and thats not regular Gate A either.

One of those walk in like you know where youre going body language things. 

11 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

This is where he entered, the gap just by the letter E, there's only a small marquee there, no large wristbanding tents, if he did sneak in I reckon he had inside info on where to go and what to do, no way he randomly got so lucky.

wicket.jpg.eaa3e7ce45d63d380d046192326a0dd4.jpg

In his stonehenge video he meets a group of blokes planning to sneak in, he asks them how and they insist he turns the camera off... They clearly had a plan that they didn't want making public.