Wednesday/Thursday Entertainment

TheGChild

1 hour ago, scatteredscreens said:

Not even getting a hint of these Phoebe tickets, can't stand Ticketmaster

She's added a second Brixton Date if that's what you're after... seems to be o2 tickets still around for it!

Apols for highjacking the thread... seemed important though 🙂

Edited by mjfiddy

8 hours ago, MaxPower said:

Anyone know how busy the Thursday run on the WOW stage was from Ross from Friends to Prospa?

like if you weren’t in for Jayda G we’re you stuck outside basically? Or have to queue? 

Not sure we made it too far from the tent Thursday last time. 

92EEEE85-2D74-468A-B83B-8A73E0B657F7.jpeg

It was fine, my memory is hazy but we definitely got there for the start of prospa and were able to get in.

• Upvote 1

On 3/9/2022 at 11:01 AM, SighMo said:

Ultimate Power at WG on Thurs afternoon is defo worth an hour.

Couldn't agree more, had a great time there in 2015.  Was sat outside the tent when it opened (they were the first act of the day) so got front and centre.  Turned round 20mins later and it was rammed all the way outside.  Great cheesy singalong power ballad fest if people don't know what it is!

• 1 month later...
On 3/9/2022 at 9:32 AM, incident said:

Left Field in it's new location doesn't have acts Thursday. The old location (approximately) has been taken by Williams Green which does and yeah as the biggest venue open tends to get packed.

It was Thursday, wandering over to see The Levellers (I think??) on Leftfield in 2007, after two glorious days of sunshine, that I uttered the immortal words, "you know, it could rain all weekend in from now and I'd still be happy". 

I was not happy. 15 years. It's still brought up.