2023 legend slot

ProperTea

15 minutes ago, sadimmock said:

I think it’s more Hope than expectation. Spice Girls really would mark the final transition to “Basic Fest”. You might as well add a Nando’s stall and somewhere to collect H&M orders. Perhaps screen the latest Top Gear in the Pilton Palais… 

Agree but they're flirting with it. Wouldnt be surprised to see a solo one of the Mels shows in the Avalon next year.

4 hours ago, sadimmock said:

I think it’s more Hope than expectation. Spice Girls really would mark the final transition to “Basic Fest”. You might as well add a Nando’s stall and somewhere to collect H&M orders. Perhaps screen the latest Top Gear in the Pilton Palais… 

This year TLC, Sugababes and McFly caused crowd crushes and field shut downs. I think we're past the point now where it's transitioned to basic fest.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ProperTea said:

This year TLC, Sugababes and McFly caused crowd crushes and field shut downs. I think we're past the point now where it's transitioned to basic fest.

If they all played next year - the West Holts anyway - would be empty.

Novelty nostalgia does weird things to people. 

On 6/28/2022 at 12:58 PM, Stokesy10 said:

After Rod's performance at the Jubilee, I think it's safe to say he won't be on the Pyramid. At any point. Hopefully.

hes done it was dreadful.

On 6/30/2022 at 7:36 PM, milly16 said:

Grace Jones ❤️

On 6/30/2022 at 7:38 PM, CaledonianGonzo said:

More of a West Holts headliner for me, but definitely a booking someone should make.

I know her manager, going to message him now and see if she’s ever been asked/would be likely to play in the future. 

9 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Bryan Adams would absolutely smash it if they wanted to go for something slightly different than your Dolly/Lionel/Kylie etc. 

He could feasibly cover legend or the slightly rocky sunday slot. Either way  it'd be a blast