Must Do's

Deaco85

Hard agree about SE corner even if it isn’t your thing. It is absolutely one of the things that distinguish Glastonbury from all other festivals and the scenery / art instillations are sublime.

don’t rate the ribbon tower tbh. The view is just as good from the sign, and no queuing. That spot is my favourite place at the fest.

I wouldn’t  recommend anything too specific, but try and see at least one act at each major stage. It’s all about the variety.

6 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

I think a big night in the SE Corner at least once is a must (if that's your kinda thing, of course)

Still never managed this and I have been going since 2010. Got close one year on a Saturday night headed up there early. Ended up wrecked in a dub reggae gaff en route and forgot about the time. Seen the queue and spewed it. 

1 minute ago, wro_lap said:

Explain like I'm 5: how do I know whether the SE corner is "for me"?

Ok, after 11pm the SE corner is very busy, very loud, very extreme in every way possible.  If thats not your thing, dont go.  I prefer it on a sunday night tbh, or during the day.  But I've done the sat night thing there a few times and just find it overwhelming these days. 

Keep it coming guys! Been twice before, can't wait for this year. I remember going to some club called heaven  or something and you had to prove you're good or something to get in, was a good experience. Shangri la area is something else. I know exploring is the main thing to do, but be good to know few cool things to hopefully stumble apon.