Who’s Playing What Day?

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Fatboy is apparently headlining the Friday so Orbital would be one of the other two days if they’re playing. 

Cheers - SH headliners are same time as main headliners right?

Hopefully the map drop will answer a lot of questions. I think there may be some bigger stages as they would need less performers which will have meant they could sell more tickets. This would explain the success rate in the resales. 

2 hours ago, t0paz said:

I think they can only have acts this big with a rework of the layout. So I’m hoping the 3rd is LCD Soundsystem. Possibly Sunday before they start their run of gigs in London on the Monday.

LCD vs XCX the worst clash in Glastonbury history.

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

That would be my guess and fits with a no gully that I’d heard 

Surely not? Best stage in the whole area

1 hour ago, Franco Baresi said:

Haha! That's mint!! 

I did a bit of a stint down the Dance Village that year, pied off Jay-Z to see Nicky Holloway do a classics set, then Dave Seaman headline Dance West (I think it was). 

Good times! 

before we got separated my mate said the last time he saw me I was dancing to Public Enemy outside a clothes stall, this would have been about lunchtime 🤣

3 minutes ago, mazola said:

before we got separated my mate said the last time he saw me I was dancing to Public Enemy outside a clothes stall, this would have been about lunchtime 🤣

This is what I love so much about Glastonbury. 

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Cheers - SH headliners are same time as main headliners right?

Sonic headliners finish about 12:30

Gully / Wow finish at 03:00 

This year… who knows? 

10 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

So far Thursday and Friday for Mik Artistik. 

Ok, who can flip and enhance the image, and figure out what's showing through from the Wednesday?

Wasn’t sure which topic to ask this in, so apologies it’s slightly off topic. 

Mate is coming to glasto for the first time and has asked if there’s anywhere that’s dedicated to guilty pleasures music? Think cheesy dance and shania Twain sorta thing. Thanks in advance 

7 minutes ago, tigger123 said:

Mate is coming to glasto for the first time and has asked if there’s anywhere that’s dedicated to guilty pleasures music? Think cheesy dance and shania Twain sorta thing. Thanks in advance 

Pretty sure there’s a guilty pleasures night at Williams green on one of the days and they might do an hour or two in the day on Thursday as well. 

9 minutes ago, tigger123 said:

Sorry I got that wrong. In 2019 Guiity pleasures was on Williams Green on Thursday night, it was ultimate power and yacht rock which was in the day. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, tigger123 said:

Silent Disco is an option too. It's not the best silent disco but they have an alright cheesy channel

On 3/31/2022 at 7:48 PM, kingcrawler said:

I might be misunderstanding this but have you heard he's playing the Acoustic stage or do you just mean that's where you want him to play? He's surely far too big for that even as a secret set.

Yeah sorry I was just dreaming if I’m being honest he’ll probably play before  Noel on the pyramid. That seems like a perfect spot if the rumours are true hes playing Saturday 

Just now, Bagger said:

Yeah sorry I was just dreaming if I’m being honest he’ll probably play before  Noel on the pyramid. That seems like a perfect spot if the rumours are true hes playing Saturday 

Haim are definitely on before Noel, and apparently Megan Thee Stallion on before them. Paolo’s placing remains a total head scratcher. 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2022 at 9:11 AM, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I think this website (or the contributors to it) missed a trick on starting a festival-related podcast. I reckon there's still a space for an eFests podcast, if some or a group of people were so inclined, had the time, expertise, equipment, etc

I was genuinely considering this the other day. I’m an ex-journalist and would be confident in my ability to arrange guests and steer discussion - I’ve dabbled with producing too but very, very slow and amateur at it. Anyone want to edit a podcast? 

3 hours ago, blutarsky said:

I was genuinely considering this the other day. I’m an ex-journalist and would be confident in my ability to arrange guests and steer discussion - I’ve dabbled with producing too but very, very slow and amateur at it. Anyone want to edit a podcast? 

Same - I’m a current radio journalist, have made podcasts in the past, and would be very happy to do stuff - but can’t be arsed with any of the ball ache of editing, publicising, etc because I have to do enough in the day job…

• Neil locked this topic