Who’s Playing What Day?

1 hour ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Pretty sure we don’t have Wet Leg confirmed for Friday, do we?

They're busy on Saturday and in Bristol on Thursday, so they probably are Friday, but not definitely (unless I’ve missed something).

Correct

9 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

Just a few more things

Beabadoobee is on Saturday

Emma-jean thackray is on Saturday

Four Tet is on Friday

Girl in red is on Friday

Jesus on Mary chain are on Friday

Turnstile are on Sunday, not Saturday

Wet Leg are on Friday

Is this new info or have I missed something? 

15 hours ago, Ddiamondd said:

Eh? The poster said it's a potential 4-act run that they think is brilliant & are looking forward to; the strongest run they'd have seen at a fest. It's literally who they do and don't like.

15 hours ago, RatingsAndMoney said:

I meant personally at a festival I’ve been at in the flesh. Definitely a great run in that you’ve mentioned there though 👏

To both above, that's fair enough and agreed. I will state that the most outstanding one is Macca clearly. Just wish he was in a different year.

13 hours ago, JoeyT said:

Well I’d never heard any of Doja Cat’s music until 5 minutes ago and given the number of plays on Spotify she’s surely subbing.

Her music is absolutely garbage though so I’m a bit bemused at it all to be honest 😂

Tbf though any of us could listen to her like others on Spotify. That doesn't result in positions, ticket sales do.

I think she's 3rd myself. Only subbing Longitude and not headlining Wireless, is she even subbing Wireless? Playing lower down slots to play more gigs.

America is much bigger so can afford to book her the same slot multiply.

Edited by thewayiam

Probably zero chance but after we wondered whether Paulo Nutini would fill the Aerosmith slot on the Pyramid stage and then had info he's actaully on the Other Stage....I wonder if The Strokes may take up that slot? Aren't they supposed to be playing a show down south? Like I say very unlikely due to their normal financial/positional demands.

2 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

Probably zero chance but after we wondered whether Paulo Nutini would fill the Aerosmith slot on the Pyramid stage and then had info he's actaully on the Other Stage....I wonder if The Strokes may take up that slot? Aren't they supposed to be playing a show down south? Like I say very unlikely due to their normal financial/positional demands.

Matt said that MTS is playing fourth down on the Saturday.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Oh I missed that. Well that makes much more sense. Have we had any info on The Waterboys? I'm expecting Acoustic Stage.

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

2 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

Oh I missed that. Well that makes much more sense. Have we had any info on The Waterboys? I'm expecting Acoustic Stage.

Conscious that it didn’t come from a source I can verify. But I also can’t rule it out. 

5 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Think they've said they're headlining on the Saturday. 

Oh that is a killer. Picking between them and Macca is not fun .

5 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Conscious that it didn’t come from a source I can verify. But I also can’t rule it out. 

Cheers 🙂

Haven’t they had a rap/hip hop artist mid pyramid most years? 4th/5th down pyramid before? Run The Jewels (2017), Skepta (albeit 5th down in 2016),  Mary J Blige (a stretch but in 2015), Kelis/De La soul (5th down 2014). 

Guess Lauryn Hill for 2019 kinda fits that too, albeit 3rd down.

This is what makes me think there may be something to Megan in a 4th down slot.

Edited by Matt42

18 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Surely we only post here from sources we can verify. it's simply guess work if not. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Cuboid said:

Surely we only post here from sources we can verify. it's simply guess work if not. 

At some point a source can’t be verified for accuracy … like mine for the spider / Pangea … I’ve posted in good faith though … as it’s a discussion forum , hopefully it will prove accurate 

• Neil locked this topic