Jump to content

Who’s Playing What Day?


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Phoebe 7pm John Peel sounds like something I could make. Quite happy if that’s true.

What would that make her? Third down JP?

Yeah I think so going by the clashfinder I looked at 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Phoebe 7pm John Peel sounds like something I could make. Quite happy if that’s true.

What would that make her? Third down JP?

Would clash with the start of Doja if your prediction of her subbing Billie ended up coming true. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Phoebe 3rd down in JP would certainly fit with someone hinting the other day that she wouldn’t just end up lumped on the Other stage. Fair play to the JP bookers if they’ve got Sigrid and Phoebe Bridgers to play lower down than subbing in there. There’s going to be some interesting placings this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

If this is true Wet Leg // Phoebe // Foals is hell of a night.

when are wet leg on ?!? that sounds liek a dream night if i can squeeze confidence man in!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

when are wet leg on ?!? that sounds liek a dream night if i can squeeze confidence man in!

Supposedly on the Park, but we've no idea when. Looks very likely it'll be Friday. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Obviously it's the best info we currently have but why would Phoebe do third down JP rather than headline The Park? 

The latter feels like a far more suitable slot. 

John Peel would be special though so wouldn't complain! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LiamMcMillen said:

Not sure if this has been said already (as have been away at Great Escape Festival this weekend), but I've been told that Phoebe Bridgers is playing Friday night, John Peel, around 7ish. 

Sinead O Brien is also playing two sets: one at Williams Green on Friday and one at the Rabbit Hole on Sunday (clashing with Diana) 

Heard same re Phoebe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Obviously it's the best info we currently have but why would Phoebe do third down JP rather than headline The Park? 

The latter feels like a far more suitable slot. 

John Peel would be special though so wouldn't complain! 

Perhaps the Park have carried over their 2020 headliners and so had to let her go 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Phoebe 3rd down in JP would certainly fit with someone hinting the other day that she wouldn’t just end up lumped on the Other stage. Fair play to the JP bookers if they’ve got Sigrid and Phoebe Bridgers to play lower down than subbing in there. There’s going to be some interesting placings this year.

Sigrid hasn’t even sold out Cardiff SU, don’t think that‘ll be too outrageous a placing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Sigrid hasn’t even sold out Cardiff SU, don’t think that‘ll be too outrageous a placing 

Ah fair enough, it’s just a lot lower than where she was in 2019 and what we were expecting, but we’re often wrong on this stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, the wonderwho said:

Perhaps the Park have carried over their 2020 headliners and so had to let her go 

Y'know what, I think in my head Phoebe was headlining two years ago but you're almost certainly right. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, zeppelin said:

Y'know what, I think in my head Phoebe was headlining two years ago but you're almost certainly right. 

She was subbing the park on the Friday I believe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Neil locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...