Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

1 minute ago, Neil said:

those others don't have the alt account evidence i have for some of these idiots.

Sorry, I find it extremely hard to believe that DDiamondd, The Wonderwhy, Matt42, Gilgamesh and others (there are now too many to remember) are part of some big trolling mission to ruin the forum for you and everyone else, whatever evidence you think you might have. I would instead question your interpretation of this 'evidence'. 

Might be worth killing this thread, @Neil. Respectfully, I think this is one debate that neither side is going to back down from and in this instance, I think you may have got it wrong. It's your website and of course you're fully entitled to run it as you see fit but no good is going to come from this discussion. I have to say, I'm very disappointed to see @ddiamondd get banned, his contributions over the last few years have been fantastic.

Besides, we should know who's playing what day for real come next Tuesday!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, gfa said:

Neil refuses to listen.

i listened to you deny that you'd posted what you'd posted if you won't take responsibility for your action, i won't take responsibility for you.