Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

1 hour ago, Neil said:

which makes them trolls trying to spoil these forums for everyone

The self destruction has started. Acting like he's the only troll. You know he might not be the poster, hacking is a thing?!

1 hour ago, RIP the Dd said:

Hi all, Ddiamondd here. Been on the forum since 2008 — managed to cycle through four entire age brackets in the recent poll, from 15-17 (then) to 26-30 (now). Took a bullet for pushing back on the maniacal bully who runs the forum.

Guess no more early and consistent intel about the dance stages, no more thorough guides to all electronic acts on the bill for curious posters, no more Hurt/Heal assists, no more anything I suppose now. See how Neil values long, long-standing contributors. Even chipped into his recovery fund, fancy that!

End of the line now. It's been real. Have a fun Glasto.

See you Dd, you'll be the first of a long list. Forum has been down the drain a long time, just it's all therenis now. 

50 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

When Gazza’s talking more sense than the site owner we’re really through the looking glass 

Because you lot are seeing what I picked up ages ago. What I want to know is, why you also helped this idiot get a ticket to Glastonbury based on his attitude? You see why I'm not a gold member now? 

At least you chose this year to help him though!

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

it has those regulars and you because of how i moderate here. if i allowed the idiots you'd be gone and so would those idiots.

You are one of the main idiots on here and have been for a long time. I've seen it and now the ego is has hit the fan and so have others.

12 minutes ago, Gilgamesh96 said:

Is it perhaps time to start considering an alternative to eFestivals? 

This has been coming for a while. To be honest, it's no mpre realiable now that virtual festivals used to be anyway or sometimes consequences of sound 

1 minute ago, kingcrawler said:

It seems like literally everyone else in this thread agrees that the forum was a better place with Ddiamond’s contributions. Are we all idiots too for supporting him?

i'm an idiot for chosing to deal with five year olds. these forums are in danger of being switched off entirely, i have better thing to do.

1 minute ago, gfa said:

Exactly this, it seems that the old form of moderating is permanent bans currently. Not to name drop but @Gilgamesh96 is either here on an alt or its a troll account, but the account is still not banned at almost 50 posts. We need a bit more consistency and to be told the full logic behind the decision to ban prominent members.

Gilgamesh was another who caught a ban for seemingly nowt as well

1 minute ago, kingbadger said:

Spirit of Glastonbury all year round etc. @NeilI have no idea who ddiamond is but he clearly contributed to the forum given his posts and intel. Think perhaps it's time to give yourself some time and have a think here. If you're going to ban people for starting threads hijacked by others, or simply for responding to posts by other people, then this site will be long gone very soon.

i';ll keep on moderating as i always have done, and which made you and others like these forums, they didn't get good all by themselves,  by themselves theyd be full of idiots.

Just now, gfa said:

Exactly this, it seems that the old form of moderating is permanent bans currently. Not to name drop but @Gilgamesh96 is either here on an alt or its a troll account, but the account is still not banned at almost 50 posts. We need a bit more consistency and to be told the full logic behind the decision to ban prominent members.

Hi, I am actually  @Gilgamesh69 and there are other efestivalers (some of whom I have even met in real life) who can support this statement. The same thing happened to me where my main account got banned for no real reason so I made this account to try and state my case but unfortunately Neil refuses to listen.

I should add btw that @Gilgamesh69420 is not me...

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

Gilgamesh's original account got banned because Neil came up with a conspiracy theory that he was also behind all the alt accounts (in addition to the wonderwhy, Gucci etc who also supposedly made all the alts). He did nowt

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

It's not a troll account. The original Gilgamesh got banned for posting something nonsensical which he explained was an accident and apologised for. Didn't get him unbanned though, of course. 

Neil, it may help if you could better explain why certain users have been banned as at the moment there seems to be quite a bit of branding people as idiots, 5 year olds etc. Some clear reasoning or justification of this would be helpful as at the moment it seems like you're talking in riddles.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Gilgamesh was another who caught a ban for seemingly nowt as well

not nowt, if i was targetting individuals, i'd have higher up my list.

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

i';ll keep on moderating as i always have done, and which made you and others like these forums, they didn't get good all by themselves,  by themselves theyd be full of idiots.

You might of moderated them, but the posters are what make a forum good.

No posters, no forum, doesn't matter how good of a mod you believe you are. 

Threatening that you'll turn the forum off if this keeps going is sad. People who want to talk about Glastonbury, will find somewhere to talk about it, either reddit, or someone making a low budget forum. 

6 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

The self destruction has started. Acting like he's the only troll. You know he might not be the poster, hacking is a thing?!

See you Dd, you'll be the first of a long list. Forum has been down the drain a long time, just it's all therenis now. 

Because you lot are seeing what I picked up ages ago. What I want to know is, why you also helped this idiot get a ticket to Glastonbury based on his attitude? You see why I'm not a gold member now? 

gold membership is an exchange  with a benefit back to you, its not a favour to me.

i had a ticket anyway. what you picked up on was your own ignorance.

6 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

At least you chose this year to help him though!

You are one of the main idiots on here and have been for a long time. I've seen it and now the ego is has hit the fan and so have others.

This has been coming for a while. To be honest, it's no mpre realiable now that virtual festivals used to be anyway or sometimes consequences of sound 

Edited by Neil

Neil, it should tell you a lot that every single person, many of whom often disagree with each other, are completely united in saying that you've got this wrong. You're banning people based on misunderstandings, and then banning others for challenging that. It's got out of control. Take a moment to reassess. 

Just now, The Martini Police said:

Neil, it should tell you a lot that every single person, many of whom often disagree with each other, are completely united in saying that you've got this wrong. You're banning people based on misunderstandings, and then banning others for challenging that. It's got out of control. Take a moment to reassess. 

those others don't have the alt account evidence i have for some of these idiots.

To be fair, in the past year or so, Neil has had some severe health issues which have affected his daily life to the extent that he has pretty much lost his "independence". His physical and mental health have been impacted greatly and so I'm not surprised he's often in a shitty mood. However, I think he needs to recognise that he has a problem rather than blaming everyone else, because otherwise before long he will have scared everyone away.

I seriously think you need to take a step back from the forum and focus on your own health. It doesn't have to be permanent but consider hiring some people to help you out... hell, i'm sure there are some here that would happily do it voluntarily!

i've reasessed and decided therfes none of those idiots i'd unban cos we'll just be back here again, when they do the same thing, they think they're clever and think this is a good place to show off, but they're just morons.

Just now, Gilgamesh96 said:

To be fair, in the past year or so, Neil has had some severe health issues which have affected his daily life to the extent that he has pretty much lost his "independence". His physical and mental health have been impacted greatly and so I'm not surprised he's often in a shitty mood. However, I think he needs to recognise that he has a problem rather than blaming everyone else, because otherwise before long he will have scared everyone away.

I seriously think you need to take a step back from the forum and focus on your own health.

yep, which is why i might turn the forums off, that would allow me to step back and not be bothered by them.

5 minutes ago, Gilgamesh96 said:

Hi, I am actually  @Gilgamesh69 and there are other efestivalers (some of whom I have even met in real life) who can support this statement. The same thing happened to me where my main account got banned for no real reason so I made this account to try and state my case but unfortunately Neil refuses to listen.

I should add btw that @Gilgamesh69420 is not me...

5 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Gilgamesh's original account got banned because Neil came up with a conspiracy theory that he was also behind all the alt accounts (in addition to the wonderwhy, Gucci etc who also supposedly made all the alts). He did nowt

5 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

It's not a troll account. The original Gilgamesh got banned for posting something nonsensical which he explained was an accident and apologised for. Didn't get him unbanned though, of course. 

multi-quoted as you all said the same thing at the same time.

This just doesn't make sense, surely the main account would get unbanned by any logical admin. In a few months at this rate theres going to be more backup accounts on the forums than originals!

@Neil will you reinstate Gilgamesh's original account if he is allowed to use a new account? It makes no sense for him to be on a second account instead of his main one with all his posting history etc etc

Just now, JoeyT said:

Is there any scope for folk to be let out of efests jail once in there or is it a case of locked up and key thrown away?

nope, i don't want to create extra work for myself, or to go round this again because of the samee people.

Just now, Neil said:

yep, which is why i might turn the forums off, that would allow me to step back and not be bothered by them.

But why not just get someone else to help you out? That way you can still make an income from it, whilst also having less stress in your life

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

i've reasessed and decided therfes none of those idiots i'd unban cos we'll just be back here again, when they do the same thing, they think they're clever and think this is a good place to show off, but they're just morons.

Which alt accounts did D have?