Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

2 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

So why are you now getting rid of year(s) long regulars, who, most of your other regulars are saying they contribute hugely and don't understand why you're banning them.

I genuinely don't think you're listening to the people that post here the most. The people with the 10k+ posts are saying you're doing things wrong and you're coming along saying you're doing it to help those people. 

they've decided to put themselves forward for banning. don't be an idiot, or encourage the idiots cos its all about them. and you'll be fine.

1 minute ago, Neil said:

they've decided to put themselves forward for banning. don't be an idiot, or encourage the idiots cos its all about them. and you'll be fine.

So basically, follow your tyranny, because you believe its better for the forum. Even if that means banning people who are the biggest contributors to the forum, because that will help...Those people.

Got ya. Have a good day Neil.  

Was looking forward to DDiamond breaking down the Bloc9 line up. He’ll be missed.

None of my business but this all seems a bit daft to me. Aren’t we all just here to talk about a festival we all enjoy going to. As suggested maybe a weeks ban or cooling off period would be a bit more democratic than binning off long time and well liked posters over essentially bitching and gossip. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, The Magician said:

So how does ddiamondd’s banning fit into this?

hes supporting the idiots, which makes him an idiot.

3 minutes ago, Bza said:

Enjoyed this forum since back in 04 (I don't post much... 🤣) and its a great source of info, daft chat and general glastobating.

Just a shame the bloke who runs it is slowly losing the plot.

ui'm not losing the plot, i'm having a fight with trolls which you're siding with, you've enjoyed here because of how i moderate here.

Edited by Neil

Just now, Neil said:

You are so beyond rude it's genuinely baffling. The guy literally did nothing but contribute positively for 14 (fourteen) years. Get a fucking grip

1 minute ago, Neil said:

It seems like literally everyone else in this thread agrees that the forum was a better place with Ddiamond’s contributions. Are we all idiots too for supporting him?

Just now, The Magician said:

Fair enough. Shame one of the people who provided the biggest insights into the festival and several of the area lineups is an idiot then!

if he values this forum he wouldnt act as hes chosen to, then.

3 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Was looking forward to DDiamond breaking down the Bloc9 line up. He’ll be missed.

None of my business but this all seems a bit daft to me. Aren’t we all just here to talk about a festival we all enjoy going to. As suggested maybe a weeks ban or cooling off period would be a bit more democratic than binning off long time and well liked posters over essentially bitching and gossip. 

Exactly this, it seems that the old form of moderating is permanent bans currently. Not to name drop but @Gilgamesh96 is either here on an alt or its a troll account, but the account is still not banned at almost 50 posts. We need a bit more consistency and to be told the full logic behind the decision to ban prominent members.

A proper shame Diamond has gone, a genuine poster with lots of knowledge of  the festival and music has a whole. 

I was meant to DM him to ask him to clarify some info I had about a booking but I guess we’ll have to wait till the Park line up is out. 

Spirit of Glastonbury all year round etc. @NeilI have no idea who ddiamond is but he clearly contributed to the forum given his posts and intel. Think perhaps it's time to give yourself some time and have a think here. If you're going to ban people for starting threads hijacked by others, or simply for responding to posts by other people, then this site will be long gone very soon.

Just now, Neil said:

if he values this forum he wouldnt act as hes chosen to, then.

Are you going to ban anyone that sticks up for him then? Because then in your words we'd all be idiots who are sticking up for them.

Or could you not do that, because you've realised you would lose half your long term posters.