Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

the people with alt accounts know who they are, same as the forums knows who they are, hes also responsible for idiot posting, if people won't take responsibility for their posts i'm not going to take it for them.

It'll be just you left here before long pal. Absolutely incredible level of delusion if you genuinely think Ddiamond was causing issues here.

What the fuck? 

You accuse people of trying to damage your livelihood, but you're the one that keeps attacking and alienating other posters. I thought maybe you were just a prick, but now I think there's something more to it. The way you are acting is deeply concerning... please get help.

Been on the forums for about 2 months now and have witnessed two of these meltdowns, all seems needlessly chaotic. Is there no way of implementing a sin bin type system, rather than instantaneous bans? Particularly for posters who seem to provide more good than bad? 

10 hours ago, Matt42 said:

If the crowd wasn’t dangerous and the other could take it I can see it, but I find it strange that we consider Sam Fender a hazard in that slot and not O Rod? When I’d say that O Rod (while having less material) is very well known and will probably pull a crowd equal to what Fender would get.

I don’t think anyone will match Fender for crowd size on the Other, all things being equal and based on what we know.

25 minutes ago, RIP the Dd said:

Hi all, Ddiamondd here. Been on the forum since 2008 — managed to cycle through four entire age brackets in the recent poll, from 15-17 (then) to 26-30 (now). Took a bullet for pushing back on the maniacal bully who runs the forum.

Guess no more early and consistent intel about the dance stages, no more thorough guides to all electronic acts on the bill for curious posters, no more Hurt/Heal assists, no more anything I suppose now. See how Neil values long, long-standing contributors. Even chipped into his recovery fund, fancy that!

End of the line now. It's been real. Have a fun Glasto.

Keep on keeping on my dude 

14 minutes ago, Gilgamesh96 said:

What the fuck? 

You accuse people of trying to damage your livelihood, but you're the one that keeps attacking and alienating other posters. I thought maybe you were just a prick, but now I think there's something more to it. The way you are acting is deeply concerning... please get help.

This is my main takeaway from this. Blocking and removing long time posters and contributors will not only remove their regularity from the forum, but also piss off other regulars who enjoyed their posting.

If this forum loses its regulars it'll slowly fall apart. 

20 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

This is my main takeaway from this. Blocking and removing long time posters and contributors will not only remove their regularity from the forum, but also piss off other regulars who enjoyed their posting.

If this forum loses its regulars it'll slowly fall apart. 

it has those regulars and you because of how i moderate here. if i allowed the idiots you'd be gone and so would those idiots.

1 minute ago, Neil said:

it has those regulars and you because of how i moderate here. if i allowed the idiots you'd be gone and so would those idiots.

So why are you now getting rid of year(s) long regulars, who, most of your other regulars are saying they contribute hugely and don't understand why you're banning them.

I genuinely don't think you're listening to the people that post here the most. The people with the 10k+ posts are saying you're doing things wrong and you're coming along saying you're doing it to help those people. 

• Upvote 1