Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

39 minutes ago, the wonderwho said:

Perhaps the Park have carried over their 2020 headliners and so had to let her go 

Y'know what, I think in my head Phoebe was headlining two years ago but you're almost certainly right. 

15 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Yeah what’s the deal there?

You can probably guess... 

15 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

This one

https://clashfinder.com/m/g22pred/?user=0voots.t8

I don’t think Olivia will be on the other stage, but if she is, she won’t be 4th down. She’s currently one of the biggest acts on the lineup. 

Yep that's mine. I'm struggling to fit Olivia on the Pyramid now we know Bobby Plant is gonna be on there, so I'm beginning to think ol' Dental was right about her being on Other. 

Just now, the wonderwho said:

You can probably guess... 

Yep that's mine. I'm struggling to fit Olivia on the Pyramid now we know Bobby Plant is gonna be on there, so I'm beginning to think ol' Dental was right about her being on Other. 

Tbh her in Billie’s 2019 slot would probably work. Swap her with IDLES and I can see it.

Get the terrible feeling I'll be on shift when Phoebe plays at this rate... Pal really wants to see McCartney, we're both desperate to catch Kendrick, so chances are it'll be the late on Friday we're aiming our sights at. 

More upset at the thought of missing her headline Park mind so this JP info isn't too sour. 

7 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Idles clashing with Diana makes more sense than Olivia.

You could say that putting Olivia on towards the end of Diana would work for splitting crowds, but why on earth would Olivia sign up to play her only festival to get lowballed like that?

Is Robert Plant being 4th down pyramid a bit high? Especially as it’s an Alison Krauss show with no Led Zep songs?

Would a run of the below be that crazy? Crowded House played 6th down the last time they played. https://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/glastonbury/2008/lineup.shtml

Billie Eilish // Doja Cat // Wolf Alice // Olivia Rodrigo // Robert Plant & Alison Krauss // Crowded House // Ukrainian Choir 

34 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

She was subbing the park on the Friday I believe.

I don’t think we had a day. Manic Street Preachers were presumably headlining the Friday and Emily confirmed that Laura Marling was playing that night, presumably subbing and I think Khruangbin were Friday too. She hadn’t even released Kyoto by the time the 2020 poster came out and Punisher hadn’t had time to become a hit, so I think she’d have been about third or more likely fourth down in 2020. A slightly upwards move to third down JP is a bit strange given her boom in popularity since then but perhaps she preferred playing in a tent than mid afternoon on a big outdoor stage.

11 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

You could say that putting Olivia on towards the end of Diana would work for splitting crowds, but why on earth would Olivia sign up to play her only festival to get lowballed like that?

Is Robert Plant being 4th down pyramid a bit high? Especially as it’s an Alison Krauss show with no Led Zep songs?

Would a run of the below be that crazy? Crowded House played 6th down the last time they played. https://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/glastonbury/2008/lineup.shtml

Billie Eilish // Doja Cat // Wolf Alice // Olivia Rodrigo // Robert Plant & Alison Krauss // Crowded House // Ukrainian Choir 

There’s Rufus Wainwright on that day too. If we get eight acts on the Pyramid that day, which seems possible as the headliners and subs won’t need extended sets, then yeah maybe but I’m expecting Olivia Rodrigo on the Other stage now.

3 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

There’s Rufus Wainwright on that day too. If we get eight acts on the Pyramid that day, which seems possible as the headliners and subs won’t need extended sets, then yeah maybe but I’m expecting Olivia Rodrigo on the Other stage now.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Olivia on Other whilst Elbow are sending everybody to sleep on Pyramid would be perfect. Olivia on at the same time as Diana would be the worst thing ever. 

Hmm @dentalplani’m not going to concede yet but I think there’s a chance you could be right that Olivia is on the other.

The spanner to throw in the works is

I had a DM ages ago that Doja is on the pyramid. That came from a well respected user on here who didn’t want to put it forward themselves. 

The Megan 4th down pyramid Saturday came from another user on here, but not someone I’m that familiar with. 

I’m willing to say I’m less confident about the megan info than I am about the Doja info. Doja came from someone who I’d trust more.

Perhaps Olivia is fourth down pyramid Saturday?

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Hmm @dentalplani’m not going to concede yet but I think there’s a chance you could be right that Olivia is on the other.

The spanner to throw in the works is

I had a DM ages ago that Doja is on the pyramid. That came from a well respected user on here who didn’t want to put it forward themselves. 

The Megan 4th down pyramid Saturday came from another user on here, but not someone I’m that familiar with. 

I’m willing to say I’m less confident about the megan info than I am about the Doja info. Doja came from someone who I’d trust more.

Perhaps Olivia is fourth down pyramid Saturday?

what a load of waffle

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Would be interesting if Olivia is the "Other stage special guest" slot that seems to have appeared in recent years - Liam G in 2017, Lewis Capaldi in 2019  - the sort that pulls one of the hugest crowds of the weekend and is destined to blow up massively. I think a few of us have kinda guessed Sam Fender may take that slot, but who knows