Greentea Peng (West Holts)
Seun Kuti & Egypt 80
Primal Scream (John Peel)
Rina Sawayama 
Inhaler
Supergrass

Saturday
Paul McCartney (Pyramid)
Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds (Pyramid)
HAIM (Pyramid)
Skunk Anansie
The Waterboys (Acoustic)
Beabadoobee
Mitski
The Avalanches (Park)
Celeste (West Holts)
The Hoosiers (Avalon) 
The Longest Johns (Avalon)
Tems
Caribou
Big Thief 
Metronomy

Sunday
Kendrick Lamar (Pyramid)
Diana Ross (Pyramid)
Pet Shop Boys (Other)
Years & Years
Courtney Barnett
Herbie Hancock (Pyramid)
Snarky Puppy
Angelique Kidjo (Pyramid)
Clairo
Bicep (West Holts)
Nightmares on Wax (West Holts)
Turnstile
Amyl and the Sniffers
Nubya Garcia (West Holts)
Emma-Jean Thackray 
Holly Humberstone (Park)
McFly (Avalon) 
Citizens of the World choir (Avalon) 
Imelda May (Avalon) 
Ferris & Slyvester (Avalon)

Not Friday
IDLES
Charli XCX
Koffee
Elbow
Kacey Musgraves

Not Saturday
Arlo Parks (Park)
Wet Leg (Park)

Not Sunday
First Aid Kit
Leon Bridges
Little Simz (West Holts)
Phoebe Bridgers
Wolf Alice
girl in red
Sampa the Great

35 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Tbh Lorde never seemed like a good fit for it anyway - was just working from process of elimination. Got a feeling it’s still gonna be one of Doja or Megan and that Matt has been telling porkies or has shit info.

I feel like there are about 5 acts that fit the 3rd down Pyramid category - Elbow, Sam Fender, Doja Cat, Lorde, Wolf Alice etc. and none of them feel a quite big enough to be Pyramid sub, and none seem to feel like a good fit for Other headliner on the Saturday but I feel like one of them is. The ideal other headliner up against Paul mccartney is like an electronic/dance type act with a young fanbase but none are that other than maybe like Doja Cat but we have info that she's on Pyramid.

One we haven't spoke about is maybe Wolf alice headlining Other saturday? Doesn't feel a perfect fit with them having some crossover with the mccartney audience, and then having 2 rock bands as other headliners (Foals and Wolf Alice) feels weird, but then they were originally booked for the Other stage in 2020 so they could have had a bump up? They've headlined smaller festivals before and headlined a stage at R&L a few years back so not that they couldn't do it

45 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Tbh Lorde never seemed like a good fit for it anyway - was just working from process of elimination. Got a feeling it’s still gonna be one of Doja or Megan and that Matt has been telling porkies or has shit info.

This 

44 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Dub Pistols 99.9% confirmed for Friday as per their mailshot today. Glade announcement imminent. Paging @Quark

Screenshot_20220505-195646.png

0.01% uncertainty because 'Sommerset' doesn't exist right?

15 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

So if we assume they might’ve moved Fender to the Pyramaid now that they don’t have a huge act to go against him, we looking at Diana > Fender > Elbow > Kenny and then presumably Lorde is our missing Saturday Other headliner?

13 hours ago, stereodista said:

It’s not Lorde. 

Don't shoot me down if it's been discussed already but could it possibly be Noel is headlining the Other stage against Paul? 

Force the crowds to split?

Edited by Leyrulion

18 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

Don't shoot me down if it's been discussed already but could it possibly be Noel is headlining the Other stage against Paul? 

I do feel like a lot of people are banking on what they’ve heard in the rubbishy scum. 

I reckon Harry Styles leads into Macca.

New-Legend

4 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

I can’t imagine many people would want to go up against their hero instead of watching them.

6 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

Absolutely no chance Noel is playing against Macca. No way Noel would agree to that slot.

8 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

Echo the thoughts that this won't happen - loads of people like me who really like Noel and are looking forward to him still wouldn't go.

9 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Echo the thoughts that this won't happen - loads of people like me who really like Noel and are looking forward to him still wouldn't go.

Yeah I can't imagine there are many Noel fans who aren't interested in seeing McCartney.

• Upvote 1

image.thumb.png.68cef93a068db38eb35952e0fac91101.png

Phoebe Bridgers has a new US tour poster with a double date listed for Outside Lands, and then a single date listed when she's elsewhere. Same thing as Glasto. So its probably just a thing her designers are doing and d4bs down the idea of two sets I reckon.

(I didn't spot this someone else did but I won't say their name...) 

Edited by the wonderwhy

25 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

image.thumb.png.68cef93a068db38eb35952e0fac91101.png

Phoebe Bridgers has a new US tour poster with a double date listed for Outside Lands, and then a single date listed when she's elsewhere. Same thing as Glasto. So its probably just a thing her designers are doing and d4bs down the idea of two sets I reckon.

(I didn't spot this someone else did but I won't say their name...) 

Yeah the double set thing was a bit of a pipe dream really. Expecting her to just be like third down Other one day, unfortunately.