Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

4 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Simz on Friday is a bummer, was warming to seeing Four Tet on WH, but now probably going to miss her to see him which is a pain. 

I would think ol’ Four Naan is probably on earlier than headliner time tbh 

1 minute ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

Could four tet just be on the dance stages?

He’s not listed on Silver Hayes line up (and was way too big for sonic last time). 

Could just be his Arcadia set but that feels unlikely as none of the other Arcadia acts were on the main poster.

He also just suits a main stage - I thought JP headliner but Primal Scream being on there on Friday messes that up. 

2 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

I would think ol’ Four Naan is probably on earlier than headliner time tbh 

Could be this! Subbing simz maybe? 

Just now, Yg23 said:

we also have a Bonobo confirmation for that day and stage - would he be 3rd down? seems too low for him

Ah yeah that’s true. That is low but he doesn’t seem the type to be fussed about billing given the kind of shows he plays regularly around London.

Four tet - Bonobo - Simz is sick for me, although in that order somewhat misscombobulates my party plans.

Just now, MaxPower said:

Ah yeah that’s true. That is low but he doesn’t seem the type to be fussed about billing given the kind of shows he plays regularly around London.

Four tet - Bonobo - Simz is sick for me, although in that order somewhat misscombobulates my party plans.

that would be such a wonderful evening, hopefully it ends up being like this

Subbing WH already seems kinda low for Bonobo - really doubt he’s gonna be third. Think it’s far more likely that Four Tet ends up subbing John Peel as they’ve had electronic acts do similar in the past (although I suppose Bonobo vs. Four Tet is a bit of a weird one).

Friday
Billie Eilish (Pyramid)
Foals (Other)
Blossoms (Other)
St. Vincent
The Jesus and Mary Chain
Rufus Wainwright
Sleaford Mods (Other)
Bonobo (West Holts)
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
Four Tet
Khruangbin
Crowded House
Confidence Man (Park)
TLC
Nick Mulvey (Avalon) 
Baskery (Avalon)
Greentea Peng (West Holts)
Seun Kuti & Egypt 80
Primal Scream (John Peel)
Rina Sawayama 
Inhaler

Saturday
Paul McCartney (Pyramid)
Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds (Pyramid)
HAIM (Pyramid)
Skunk Anansie
The Waterboys (Acoustic)
Beabadoobee
Mitski
The Avalanches (Park)
Celeste (West Holts)
The Hoosiers (Avalon) 
The Longest Johns (Avalon)
Tems
Caribou
Big Thief 

Sunday
Kendrick Lamar (Pyramid)
Diana Ross (Pyramid)
Pet Shop Boys (Other)
Years & Years
Courtney Barnett
Herbie Hancock (Pyramid)
Snarky Puppy
Angelique Kidjo (Pyramid)
Clairo
Bicep (West Holts)
Nightmares on Wax (West Holts)
Turnstile
Amyl and the Sniffers
Nubya Garcia (West Holts)
Emma-Jean Thackray 
Holly Humberstone (Park)
McFly (Avalon) 
Citizens of the World choir (Avalon) 
Imelda May (Avalon) 
Ferris & Slyvester (Avalon)

Not Friday
IDLES
Charli XCX
Koffee
Elbow

Not Saturday
Arlo Parks (Park)
Wet Leg (Park)
Supergrass

Not Sunday
First Aid Kit
Leon Bridges
Little Simz (West Holts)
Metronomy
Phoebe Bridgers
Wolf Alice
girl in red
Sampa the Great

12 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Cant remember now but did we get info in the end that Khruangbin where the Friday park headliner or was that assumed? If not then that seems like a good bet for 4tet

Yeah could be that we're wrong about the Khruangbin park headline on Friday and it turns out they're early afternoon Pyramid instead.

Four tet headlining Park friday with Caribou headlining Saturday feels a bit wrong though. Could be Mitski or even Phoebe Bridgers on the Park Saturday with Caribou subbing WH or John Peel saturday.

Just now, Acid_Haze said:

Yeah could be that we're wrong about the Khruangbin park headline on Friday and it turns out they're early afternoon Pyramid instead.

Four tet headlining Park friday with Caribou headlining Saturday feels a bit wrong though. Could be Mitski or even Phoebe Bridgers on the Park Saturday with Caribou subbing WH or John Peel saturday.

I know we’re in ‘who’ve we got wrong?’ territory now after Neil’s comment, but I’d be pretty surprised if Caribou wasn’t headlining the Park like he was seemingly doing in 2020 tbh - just seems a perfect fit. 

Think it’s more likely that Khruangbin are on the Park and Four Tet is elsewhere. 

6 minutes ago, Mwk525 said:

Could the manics still be headlining the park stage Friday? 

I would love that but I'm already torn between Foals and Primal Scream and yet typically everyones Sunday headliners suggestions all sound less up my street at at the moment and not planning on seeimg Kendrick, we will see what actually materialises!

23 minutes ago, Ashl said:

I would love that but I'm already torn between Foals and Primal Scream and yet typically everyones Sunday headliners suggestions all sound less up my street at at the moment and not planning on seeimg Kendrick, we will see what actually materialises!

Same mate! Sunday manics would be ideal for me really or failing that mcfly headlining the Avalon 

1 hour ago, Acid_Haze said:

I could see Khruangbin working fine 3rd down West Holts before Bonobo and Little Simz, albeit they’re pretty big for that now. Maybe even Park sub if we weren’t expecting Arlo Parks there. As you say, early Pyramid is definitely an option too, though early afternoon Pyramid that day already looks quite busy to me with Crowded House, Rufus Wainwright and I reckon Robert Plant all on there.

It’s hard to judge a lot of it when we don’t actually know what specifically is wrong, just leads to a lot of overthinking.