Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

1 minute ago, sisco said:

The only idle speculation for big spots appears to be the Saturday other and sub on Friday (and we still have no idea).  

What's the predictions for the Friday headliners other than Pyramid and the Other? Didn't someone say Little Simz is Saturday?

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

the info here is only as good as the research, so there's lots which could be wrong (i'm not saying lots is wrong, just that you shouldn't put strong faith in it all being right).

Either way. Exciting stuff

3 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

What's the predictions for the Friday headliners other than Pyramid and the Other? Didn't someone say Little Simz is Saturday?

We know Primal Scream are playing JP so I'm assuming they're headlining. And Four Tet is likely somewhere that night I believe. 

2 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

I was writing up a prediction then I saw Neil’s post and deleted but I put. 

Friday
Pyramid: Billie Eilish
Other: Foals
West Holts: Leon Bridges
John Peel: Primal Scream
Park: Four Tet

Saturday
Pyramid: Paul McCartney
Other: Calvin Harris
West Holts: Little Simz
John Peel: Glass Animals
Park: Caribou

Sunday
Pyramid: Kendrick Lamar
Other: Pet Shop Boys
West Holts: Bicep
John Peel: Charli XCX
Park: Roisin Murphy

3 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Cheers! Phoebe Bridgers on the Park? 

I wrote up a prediction (and then deleted after seeing Neil curveball) but I had her third down other stage on the sat now. Slot she did at Coachella (3rd down second stage) and looked right to me.

Edited by Matt42

2 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Cheers! Phoebe Bridgers on the Park? 

A lot of debate over that one due to her significant increase in popularity since 2020. I've put myself in the two-set camp (Park headline Friday, bigger stage Saturday) but in reality it's probably the latter.

Just now, zeppelin said:

A lot of debate over that one due to her significant increase in popularity since 2020. I've put myself in the two-set camp (Park headline Friday, bigger stage Saturday) but in reality it's probably the latter.

I think she’s more likely to be park and I’m putting her on other stage for selfish reasons (a clash with Noel would be fab) - but yeah she played third down second stage at Coachella so I thought it might be a decent place to put her. Nothing more than that.

When you say “a lot of the assumptions are wrong”, could they just mean that they read someone’s full prediction and lots of it wasn’t right? Cos that doesn’t particularly throw a spanner in the works, we know it’s mostly guesswork.

3 minutes ago, Bradders said:

When you say “a lot of the assumptions are wrong”, could they just mean that they read someone’s full prediction and lots of it wasn’t right? Cos that doesn’t particularly throw a spanner in the works, we know it’s mostly guesswork.

something isnt right that lots of people are believing to be right, thats about all i know.

1 minute ago, bennyhana22 said:

I've got a nasty feeling that you and I might have a Phoebe or Macca dilemma, Matt...

Ben

Just makes no sense to me to do this but I guess weirder clashes have happened 

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

something isnt right that lots of people are believing to be right, thats about all i know.

Sam fender isn't 3rd down Other, and is actually subbing Pyramid? Can see that being the case

20 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Sam fender isn't 3rd down Other, and is actually subbing Pyramid? Can see that being the case

The interesting one would be if he’s bumped to pyramid sub and Lorde is headlining the other on the Saturday.

6 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

The interesting one would be if he’s bumped to pyramid sub and Lorde is headlining the other on the Saturday.

Would be the worse possible clash for me if this happens 

Sam Fender should be 3rd down Pyramid and not Other. It would be such a lost momentum. He would have a huge crowd and it will be a good test for him for potential headline set in 2/3/4 years.

If the idea is having a clash-free slot, better on Pyramid than Other.

Edited by AlexOvd